Round 18 United States Grand Prix [23rd March @ 20:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 18 United States Grand Prix [23rd March @ 20:00pm GMT]

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Season 7 - Round 18
United States Grand Prix
Circuit Of The Americas
Austin, Texas
Race Length:153.16km
Circuit Direction:Anti-Clockwise
Laps:28
Date:23rd March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​
TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualification & Race Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=93&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Sorbetto

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
Shanghai, Austin and Brasil are my favourite tracks. I feel like my first podium in AOR is not far away :thumbsup: Championship battle between Multi21, SilverArrow33 and Zomacher is breathtaking. Zomacher sent out a serious title warning last week. It'll be interesting to watch 3 world-class players chasing the victory in the last two races.

Reactions: Zomacher

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Multi was untouchable this time good job mate. Congrats to whoever wins this race and the championship as well. I'm going to take a break now before the next season so I'm going to miss Brasil.

It's been a nice season with you guys I've had a lot of experience and fun. Hope to see many of you on the track in the next season.

Reactions: Beyond

sHX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2014
Oh damn, what a race. Started 11th. Finished 4th. Im so happy! :) I have no idea where that pace came from :D

Reactions: Beyond

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
I surprised myself with the pace on this track, beating my own PB by 3 tenths. Unfortunately after the first few laps it was pretty dull, but can't complain. Only one to go, I think it's still possible Silver! I am known to have tremendous bad luck on occasion.

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys can you make sure you record yor race on sunday so we can make a Brazil highlight video, final one of teh season, there wont be a USA one but look forward to brazil :p