Round 19 @ Brazil - Thurs 27th March, 8:00PM - SEASON FINAL! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 19 @ Brazil - Thurs 27th March, 8:00PM - SEASON FINAL!

Frede

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014

Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix - SEASON FINALE
Season 7

Race Information:

Date: Thurs 27th March 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

• Rules and Regulations
• Current Standings

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Some questions for you!!!

Pole:
Winner:
Podium:
Surprise:

How do you rate your chances?
Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa?
Looking back at the season, has it been as expected?
Do you feel that you have made new friends and rivals during this season? and who?
Has this season been great looking at results and fights?

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
SEASON FINALE*

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
Couldn't edit it after I posted it, so I think we just need to survive with my spelling errors :p

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Pole: Frede

Winner: Hopefully Me

Podium: Hopefully Me, Someone else, Frede :-D

Surprise: Boldy
How do you rate your chances? Think my pace is good, but I can't tell you the future^^

Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa? My pace doesn't depend on the length of the tracks.

Looking back at the season, has it been as expected? As I joined F1 THU after 2 races I didn't expect that I can fight for the title. After Monaco as I was destroyed by "someone" I gave up. As I started my winning streak with my race in Monza my hope came back.

Do you feel that you have made new friends and rivals during this season? and who?
Friends: Frede, C2GetYa, Jampe, VTI
Rivals: KoS, Raikko, Ollie (dunno about that Feeling)

Has this season been great looking at results and fights? It was OK. Had some bad races -.-

olliekart

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Pole: Catfish
Winner: KoS
Podium: Catfish, Frede, Raikko
Surprise: Harry(He has a wheel now)

How do you rate your chances? I'll be honest, 1:09.3 is my max here so that is all I can offer
Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa? Weirdly, yes. I think I get in rhythm easier
Looking back at the season, has it been as expected? Sort of, I expected to be more consistent. Season was perfect up to Germany Race, quali was also great
Friends: Frede, Raikko, Woody, Cal, Tom
Rivals: N/A Why can't we all be friends :'(
Has this season been great looking at results and fights? Yes, had Germany to Japan never existed

Jan 14, 2014
Pole: Catfish
Winner: Catfish
Podium: Catfishm, Frede, Woody
Surprise: Prehn (Positive)

How do you rate your chances? Terrible
Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa? No track suits me XD
Looking back at the season, has it been as expected? Not at all :( I expected to be able to slot in around the back but as you all know I haven't
Do you feel that you have made new friends and rivals during this season? and who? No rivals, couple of friends though :)
Has this season been great looking at results and fights? Results, terrible. I've had a few good fights though c:

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I do not think I'm going to make this race guys, sorry.

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
zWoody;n22875 said:
I do not think I'm going to make this race guys, sorry.
reason?
wouldn't it be better to have a great last race?

Btw:

It could be possible that I can't race here because I have a business appointment on thursday 3 hours from home.
I will give you info on thrusday if I can race or not.

Would be great if you could wait about 15 mins to make my start possible :)

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I have to work Thursday, not sure when I will be getting out.

And I love how you say that guaranteeing that I will have a great race ..

CalHD

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
How do you rate your chances? Not brilliant, just hoping for points.
Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa? I like both long and short tracks.
Do you feel that you have made new friends and rivals during this season? and who? Pretty much all of you I have made friends with. (Trying to make that sentence least cringey at possible :p) Rivals: Definitely Prehn :p
Has this season been great looking at results and fights? Ok, not brilliant, but not bad

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
I expect something great from this race :) :)

[video=youtube;usZW7BdxxN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZW7BdxxN4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jampe-

Formula Karter
Jan 18, 2014
Wow what a racing! I will start practising tomorrow. Hoping to be in that fight too :)

Jan 14, 2014
This will probably be my last race in the f1 division so I'm hoping to make it a great one c: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2GY_85

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2014
Pole : me winner : me podium : me, then 2nd, then 3rd surprise : me, as i will be here for brazil see you all on Thursday :).

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
:-D :-D dave the beast sent from Sony Xperia Z

Frede

Jan 14, 2014
Pole: I hope me - Atm I can do pretty constant 1.08.6 - ideal alp for me would be .4
Winner: C2GY
Podium:C2GY, Catfish, Kos
Surprise: C2GY

How do you rate your chances?
- Very decent. Easy 2 stopper here + great race and qual pace.. My favorite track for fights and quals

Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa?
- A lot, I love the slipstream thing here..
- It has been very well, I have been very consistent so 1st place atm is very positive for me in my 1st AOR season.. It must be rare to be an F1 winner as debutant (IF IT HAPPENS) (I HOPE IT DOES).

- Yes, I have made many many many new great contacts.. Nice guys we got here :D

Has this season been great looking at results and fights?
- A lot. I have had it all..

zWoody

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2014
My attendance for Thursday is still questionable. If you guys wait 15 minutes for Catfish, then I can probably be there.

Some questions for you!!!

Pole: Frede
Winner: Frede
Podium: Frede, Raikkonen, C2GY
Surprise: Spuddy

How do you rate your chances? Decent, I am halfway decent at this track at best. Hoping to keep in the slipstream and have a good fight and do my best to keep my spot in this league

Do these very short tracks fit you, or do you more like tracks such as Spa? Think I am better at the short tracks, not Monaco though.

Looking back at the season, has it been as expected? Not at all. I have had a pretty terrible season both by luck and by being well off the pace at the start. I just hope it doesn't bite me in the arse in the end and prevent me from continuing on in this league.

Do you feel that you have made new friends and rivals during this season? and who? I have become friendly with just about everyone in the league. I call everyone my rival though, i want to be better than everybody else.

Has this season been great looking at results and fights? I have to agree with that

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
Seems that my pace isn't good enough to win here. Hope to can improve my pace but I do not think I have the time to till Thursday. -.-

Jan 14, 2014
Honestly so pumped for this race :D the wheel makes driving fun and I've got pretty good pace here :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk