XB1 - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 11/03/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 11/03/18 - 20.00GMT

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Mo v0

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Well, I hope I'm able to actually put on a credible performance this week, unlike the weeks prior.

I love your signature btw lol.

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
So this will be my last race of the season as I’ll be surfing the snow next week! Thought I’d have a little emotional type, lol.
It’s been a pleasure to race you all (minus 1) this season, I’ve had some great battles and made some more amazing friends through aor again!
A little bit on some of you,
@samrockall congrats on the title, you must be a really good driver but never near you so I wouldn’t know! Lol
@saKuuu your sweat is something else but you’ve been the Dad of us many times, chilling us out and giving us your words of wisdom. I’m not interested in teams myself but what you’ve done with thrive is fantastic and you deserve a well done.
@EPeatie the cleanest and the driver I respect most in all league racing I’ve done so far. Some of the battles we’ve had I wouldn’t have trustest anyone but you to have with. I pleased to now call you a top friend.
@Kezimodo where to I start... the emotion...lol...the spark of bants started from day one with me listening to your whinging in Australia, lol. We play together all the time now and I’d love to meet up with kez one day. He’s been my best teammate so far and my best online mate.
@OveratedLama never change lama! His optimism every week is flawless, he’s such a half full guy! I’ve became closer to this special friend.
@EditedFaun3698 you came in late but I knew from day 1 you were a good racer. Haven’t had many battles with you but should have! Our bottles lol.
And finally thanks @Proulx2001 For running this league and taking my little jokes, looool

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
:cry:
Really annoyed, but wont be able to race this week :mad: been practising all season for this and i cant race!
Really annoyed, but WILL be able to race this week, HAVE’NT been practicing all season for this and I CAN race!

I am absolutely sh** around here

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Along with @LC SPEED DEMON (a legend) , @Da4thSuspect (a master) and @Troyfmcg (a top man), I was one of the origin participants on AOR (formally ARL) back in the day and have been racing on and of for over 8 years now, (F12010 was by far the best code masters game ever made), and must say this has been most quietest league, threads, banter that I have experienced? Maybe things have changed and there are more games, options and technology to keep us all entertained, but hope this changes for next season.

People like @Briggsy, top lad, had invited me into this group and made me feel welcome in this league and has helped heightened my ARL experience and hope we can carry this example forward to next season to whichever league we end up in, thanks a lot mate, hopefully see you next season for a proper full season.

As we’re on the subject, I want to personally thank, my teammate Nick (@nerves) for also welcoming me into the league, and if he hasn’t already chosen a teammate for next season, if he’s still here, would love to continue the partnership. @saKuuu your a top guy and will keep an eye on your progression through the leagues, thanks for your advice on set ups. @LC SPEED DEMON you legend, I swear, I always watched you in your league and online back in the the day, because you were rapid then, lol, and you had a cool name, I never thought I’d one day be racing in the same league as you, so I really enjoyed racing against you this season.

I’m crap round Brazil and love Abu Dhabi, so hope next season to push for a top 5 spot and hope to inject a bit more banter and enjoyment with each and everyone of you (y)(y)

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
Along with @LC SPEED DEMON (a legend) , @Da4thSuspect (a master) and @Troyfmcg (a top man), I was one of the origin participants on AOR (formally ARL) back in the day and have been racing on and of for over 8 years now, (F12010 was by far the best code masters game ever made), and must say this has been most quietest league, threads, banter that I have experienced? Maybe things have changed and there are more games, options and technology to keep us all entertained, but hope this changes for next season.

People like @Briggsy, top lad, had invited me into this group and made me feel welcome in this league and has helped heightened my ARL experience and hope we can carry this example forward to next season to whichever league we end up in, thanks a lot mate, hopefully see you next season for a proper full season.

As we’re on the subject, I want to personally thank, my teammate Nick (@nerves) for also welcoming me into the league, and if he hasn’t already chosen a teammate for next season, if he’s still here, would love to continue the partnership. @saKuuu your a top guy and will keep an eye on your progression through the leagues, thanks for your advice on set ups. @LC SPEED DEMON you legend, I swear, I always watched you in your league and online back in the the day, because you were rapid then, lol, and you had a cool name, I never thought I’d one day be racing in the same league as you, so I really enjoyed racing against you this season.

I’m crap round Brazil and love Abu Dhabi, so hope next season to push for a top 5 spot and hope to inject a bit more banter and enjoyment with each and everyone of you (y)(y)
The banter is in the twitter chat

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Banter is kept in the Twitter chat where calling someone a spanner doesn't get you a warning but careful, there are sneks. :angelic:

Reactions: EditedFaun3698

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015

cheers man and im down to be team mates again though hopefully a different car redbull hasn’t brougt me much luck :p

Reactions: EditedFaun3698

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I've been minging this season, But somehow I've enjoyed DNF'ing nearly every race haha, Top season!

xI sNiP3r5 Ix

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2018
I'm so pissed off now, I probably would have gotten pole but I crashed into @DSRL Webbers88 Because he's way too slow then my game lagged out so I done the worst lap ever. I would have won the race because I do races on the intermidiates all the time, BUT THE FUCKING GAME LAGGS AGAIN THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I HAVE NO FRONT WING, Honestly this game is fucking disabled

• Useful
Reactions: Wesselll

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
I lagged out at the end of the first lap, and I couldn’t get back into the race after I tried to rejoin as I think the AI crashed in the pit lane because that was where I left, so that was fun

• Obvious
Reactions: Wesselll

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I wanna say a huge thank you to @Briggsy for participating this season, had probably the best race this season in terms of battling with him and same for Canada my two best races, I look forward to racing with you next season buddy

• Friendly
Reactions: Briggsy

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Disaster that was. Practiced all day in the dry and was in good shape. Quali decided to stay on softs to do the one stop but didn't realise it was gonna rain. Had no pace at all and it was just pure effort keep it on the road. Ah well **** happens