Feb 13, 2017
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ferrius
- @Attakajakka
- @Matthew1601

Last edited:

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
Forgot to write in earlier, been in bed since Friday. I'm terribly sick atm, can't make it. Only noticed just now with the game invite. Sorry again

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
i hope next season I'll have more luck because the **** thats happening to me all the time (sometimes I screw up) is ridiculous. After a dreadful quali I was making real progress, then Karnak and the other williams crashes in front of me and game over..

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
Definitly my most enjoyable but also most annoying race this season, from being punted twice in the opening 2 laps to some great racing and overtaking moves towards the end of the race. Congrats to @Cozzie on the race win and to @pipo on the championship (I believe). See you next week in Abu Dhabi!

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
i hope next season I'll have more luck because the **** thats happening to me all the time (sometimes I screw up) is ridiculous. After a dreadful quali I was making real progress, then Karnak and the other williams crashes in front of me and game over..
better to clarify. the pilot in front of me did everything himself. he turned around and i managed to dodge him miraculously ;)

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
didnt see exactly what happened, I just saw dust and a williams which wasn't facing the way it was supposed to, unfortunately I couldn't react to that

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
@Pecos I know it was an honest mistake but make sure you choose your car everytime :)

Congrats to @pipo who has officially won the title!
Joined too late to mount any sort of challenge to the championship but can be proud if I can claim 2nd next time out. @pipo is a deserving champion so congrats to him, but apologies Pipo for the freakish contact we made when i tried to overtake its a shame it ruined what was gonna be a great battle. Anyway I'll be back for Abu Dhabi, hope you guys will be as well ;)

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
didnt see exactly what happened, I just saw dust and a williams which wasn't facing the way it was supposed to, unfortunately I couldn't react to that
trust me. I **** on my underpants :) I'm reviewing the video now. I misguided her at the last second. you could not avoid it. I'm sorry for you

Reactions: edge

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Luck was with me this race, the game wanted me to finish, it was ridulous, I lost 3 times my front wing.
1st orange fw because of cozzie turning in in t2
2nd full fw (i crashed at 140km/h into the wall completely straight after i lost my back end because again cozzie was not leaving space
3rd full fw I was waving at the straight on the last meters, i crashed into the wall at 270 in a 30 degree angle an i only lost my front wing, i got to the finish line

For everyone to know, Please stop supposing someone has to pit or not just for the laps on a compound.
I went 17 laps on the Supersoft and i had to make another 19 with the softs so i hadnt got to touch the medium tyre
Just run your own race.

Im happy for the Championship but still @Cozzie got a lot to understand about clean racing.

I hope i get a prize, a tag or something for the forum. If I get something like a new account of iracing i ll record a video opening champagne for Abu Dhabi

@Wesseltl123 Nice Race with you, i dont know how i was faster with my front wing but it helped me at t4 t5 to save tyres xd

EDIT: I could report to the stewards, probably someone got it on footage but its kinda unnecessary. Im my opinion you should serve a qualy ban for abu dhabi. Also to note that i was trying to fight for the team's championship