Jun 28, 2017
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JurYEdits

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Well. That was interesting. I had quite perfect lap at quali, but then spun at final corner. My qualis have been so awful :D p14 at start.
Race was fun. Decieded to do 2stop in the end and I think that it did pay off. I had couple of problems tho.
1) I forgot to add fuel, so I had to save it couple of times.
2) I did not know that I had only one set of super softs. I realized it too late and definently lost some time due to that. I think that S-SS-S still worked quite well even tho @ENiGMA beat me with his 1stop strategy. (We were very close to each other until pit stops)

Due to other having bad luck and my reasonable pace, I finished P6 (again..). I think that it is quite decent, concidering I started second to last. Had chance to P5, but got my third warning on lap 34/36.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ake

Ake

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2015
Well that was a fun first lap. Lost a part of my front wing into turn 4 in a fight between 4th and 6th. Then my awesome pit crew didn't change my wing and I had to pit again on the following lap. Kinda disappointed as I felt I had the pace to fight for at least a podium :(

Mathiasw

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 23, 2017
74 % tire wear and a puncture it's a little bit too early I guess... Really disappointed...

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Well that was an amazing start to my race after Qualifying in 13th driving in 7th place right behind 5th and 6th in the first stint on Softs with them being on Super Softs.

Was about to go for an overtake on 6th but then Pulse's lagg car broke my front wing and that was end of race for me. happy to still get points but there was definitely more in the pockets if that didn't happen.

sitya

Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2017
Failed 2 times at the Senna S but still would win the race if Foton could not crash into me and broke my front wing in the penultimate lap.Very very angry to be honest, 22 points disadvantage hoping to be the champion.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
On my screen you just didn´t turn it all although I left a lot of room. I have no recording so I can´t do anything about it anyway. If it was lag, fair enough - If not I´d recommend a more appropiate tone *dude*

sitya

Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2017
On my screen you just didn´t turn it all although I left a lot of room. I have no recording so I can´t do anything about it anyway. If it was lag, fair enough - If not I´d recommend a more appropiate tone *dude*
I think we are not talking about the same thing, before the turn we had already Made a contact that Made my car uncontrolable so I was just a passanger in my car and while this I was sliding into You.

Vadkan

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 7, 2017
I had my unluckiest last 3 races in my history of league racing. This race was the worst of all, when @N1kmido and @sitya collided N1k's car was ond the middle of the track and i had no room to pass him so i ran into his car and i lost my wing. I came into the pits and changed onto mediums to bring it home but it was not the case, on lap 34 my tyres were like 77%-iss, and i pitted for SS and i got a 5 sec stop and go.......it doesn't get any worst than this really. At least i got the fastest lap :D I'm hoping for a good race in AbuDhabi, i want to end it on a high :D Cya there.

Last edited: