XB1 - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11/03/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11/03/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
One of my favourite tracks, hoping for another win ;) but i'll be happy with top 5 :p

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
We had a discussion about this earlier in the season but it wasn't an issue. However, this weekend the clocks in North America move forward by an hour however that doesn't happen for 2 weeks here. So this would mean that for @Hockeyhead019 @xXMARKELiNXx @Neutralizer @RoyerTheDestroyer your race should start an hour later than normal I believe. This may be the case for some others however I don't think it is a problem.
I will give warnings on the day just to make sure you are all aware

Reactions: Neutralizer

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Well good race all round.

Had a great battle with @jaketsujouu for a lot of it. Thought maybe a bit shove happy on a couple of attempts but managed to get a clean pass in.
@coxen on the last lap I slower to let you pass mate. I think we had a slight touch but it was me trying to let you pass nothing sinister.

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Not much to report from me. Uninspiring quali for P9.

The start of the race I carried on my usual habit of getting off the line well. Until: (see link below)

From there it was game over for top 5. I was way too conservative with strategy at went for your big standard 2 stop when i should of just went to town immediately with the mediums.

Ah well. Last race next week. Its been fun :)

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Not much to report from me. Uninspiring quali for P9.

The start of the race I carried on my usual habit of getting off the line well. Until: (see link below)

From there it was game over for top 5. I was way too conservative with strategy at went for your big standard 2 stop when i should of just went to town immediately with the mediums.

Ah well. Last race next week. Its been fun :)

100% my fault, just lost it

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks @Meks Unseen I thought I had a chance a while ago but quickly realised I had a better chance of getting a bj from that blonde off Baywatch (2017) then winning this.

Thumbs up mate well deserved.

Reactions: Meks Unseen

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Practiced all week for that...and the race was over before T1 :| Cost me over 30 seconds on lap 1 and 22 seconds on lap 2 for the pit. Finished 52 seconds behind the winner...Guess that's racing....been fun. not sure if i'll make next week.

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
Thanks @Meks Unseen I thought I had a chance a while ago but quickly realised I had a better chance of getting a bj from that blonde off Baywatch (2017) then winning this.

Thumbs up mate well deserved.
Cheers man you definitely improved over the season and Ngl it was nice seeing you progressively get more points every race as my respect grew for you over the season with how much respect you gave every other driver so a huge thumbs up to you mate good luck for future races

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Good race everyone was interesting to see all the different strategies play out.

Congrats to @Meks Unseen for championship was the most consistent all season.

& @BigBadPopperDom it wasn't your fault mate thought id push for the fastest lap & got a tonne of oversteer so that was on me lol.