XB1 - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11/03/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11/03/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
No worries man. Its the end of the season these things happen. Best of luck for next week
Thanks for being so understanding :p

Thought I had a good start compared to 6th but as i turned to try and go around him that was it lost all control, shame as I really enjoy brazil and due to the rain in quali couldn't show my pace

@Meks Unseen congrats on the title man!! You seemed unbeatable at some points of the season, at least to me :p

Hopefully we'll all have a close race next week :)

Jaakko pikkarainen

Pro Karter
Nov 28, 2017
@BigBadPopperDom was a lot of fun racing with you unfortunately I spin and lost my front wing in the end something like 6-7 laps before end and still tryin to keep the pace but didn't have any grip on fast corners so lost my position to you but gg you were better this time to the next week

Last edited:

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
Thanks for being so understanding :p

Thought I had a good start compared to 6th but as i turned to try and go around him that was it lost all control, shame as I really enjoy brazil and due to the rain in quali couldn't show my pace

@Meks Unseen congrats on the title man!! You seemed unbeatable at some points of the season, at least to me :p

Hopefully we'll all have a close race next week :)
Cheers man aha yeah hopefully

LCR Apex

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jun 15, 2014
Dead chuffed with pole position. Got a great lead and controlled the race until the moment DRS came into play and the car behind decided to be a hero and push me off track.

Past that though it was a fun race. Played the alternate strategy which allowed me to push non-stop and charge Vali right until the close, felt really honed in on the track and really confident in the car. Should have been more imo but I joined mid-season so nothing lost.

Great to hear @Meks Unseen got the title though! Congratulations mate

• Happy
Reactions: Meks Unseen

SolidOOFT

Pro Karter
May 1, 2017
Congrats on the title @Meks Unseen !

Had a monster battle with @ValiFusilli for about 10 laps as we were on the same strategy. Some of the best racing I've had league racing this year, but unfortunately he begun to lag and i lost my wing on his rear so did a classic angry rage quit. Enjoyable up til then.

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Congratulations @Meks Unseen had a great battle with you this season and I really enjoyed it. In the end you were the faster and more consistent driver. Hopefully will battle you again in the future

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
Congratulations @Meks Unseen had a great battle with you this season and I really enjoyed it. In the end you were the faster and more consistent driver. Hopefully will battle you again in the future
Cheers man gg on a great battle I enjoyed it and I too hope we have the oppurtinity to have another championship battle