Mar 6, 2017
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ely'
- @TheAPlegends

Last edited:

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
I might not be able to race this time (I'm not sure if I have a seat since I'm a reserve driver, still I'd better let you guys know). If it turns out that I can race I'll just go online before the race starts.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely and Skatie

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Not racing

I might not be able to race this time (I'm not sure if I have a seat since I'm a reserve driver, still I'd better let you guys know). If it turns out that I can race I'll just go online before the race starts.
Since I'm not racing you can at least use my car if you can show up at 8, but thanks for telling us about that :)

How do i join this race officially?
Hey man, you can't join this race officially unless you're part of the split - right now we are at the penultimate round of the season and you'll have to wait until the S15 signup threads open if you want to join the F1 leagues in the future so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit, I'm sorry :confused: In the meantime you can take part in social races which are organized by the members of the community! Here's the link to the F1 2017 Social Races subforum in which you can participate to race outside the leagues during the week: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/f1-2017-social-races.820/

Looking forward to seeing you on the track :stig:

Reactions: zfzwill

TheAPlegends

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2016
I'm feeling sick today so I probably won't race tonight. I might show up if I feel well enough but i don't know if that could last for the whole race.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely