PC - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11th March 2018 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix [11th March 2018 - 8:00pm]

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Mate I have said I am sorry but if you look at maybe screen there were arrows everywhere and you nose was barely alongside me on my screen so I had no time to react, I mean I am not trying to shift the blame on you I am just saying there was little I could do by the time I saw you

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Mate I have said I am sorry but if you look at my screen there were arrows everywhere and you nose was barely alongside me on my screen so I had no time to react, I mean I am not trying to shift the blame on you I am just saying there was little I could do by the time I saw you

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
The incident between EditedStorm and HeadSquid is a tough one. I'd say it's just a racing incident. One the one hand, HeadSquid was on the inside the whole time and really didnt do anything wrong from his perspective coming up to the corner. On the other hand, EditedStorm has already started his turn before HeadSquid even reaches the corner, so he has free reign to take the line he did. Cant really blame either driver as vision is not perfect for either and reaction times are not instantaneous.

If i absolutely had to place blame on one of the two, its unfortunately on HeadSquid. If the front of the vehicle isnt up to the halfway point of the vehicle ahead and alongside at the end of the braking zone, the vehicle that is ahead has right of way.

• Disagree
Reactions: Head Squid

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Look @Head Squid I have had good clean battles with you before, I also try to be as clean as I can often losing positions of the start but there will always be incidents on lap 1 and if you are really that pissed of by me then take what’s happened between me and @Agent Smith as karma even so on that one I had more of my car alongside. On your perspective I admit it looks bad but as @IntergalacticGentleman said once I turned in it was hard to change my line especially as I only saw the red arrows well after turning in and only saw your car a second I made contact, I never try to cause collisions but sometimes it happens it is League racing I mean I have been taken out at Canada, Mexico and Italy not to forget Brazil and if they didn’t happen I may still have another shot at @RichyB but that is the past and I have accepted defeat, look I know it is hard but incidents happen but the way I see it it was hard for me to avoid you as I could barely see you and as you said you couldn’t avoid me. So I am sorry and hope you have a good race at Abu Dhabi and if you are still that pissed of the night report me to the stewards what do I care I have lost the title just please let’s move on like I have done with all of those who have crashed me as this is starting to get petty, I am just giving my opinion so if you disagree just say there’s is no reason to get petty with remarks with you should get your eyes tested. To finish having race day you fairly in the past I hope we can’t move on.

Nakianu

Formula Karter
Dec 23, 2017
@Head Squid with the space there i would be going on the inside aswell , how can people say its a dive bomb while its the first corner , u can clearly see that the outside line with most cars on it go a lot slower (duh u need to brake earlier) then he could on the inside line... altho u might be right about he was infront so he decides his line but we should know some1 could be makin a move and not just blindly trow our cars in the corner (especially when its the first corner)

for me it looked like a first corner accident and those things do happen but if it wasnt the first corner it would be a different story tho

Last edited:

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
@EditedStorm27 I know its an accident. If I thought otherwise I would be making an inquiry against you but I am not. I had to respond when you called that move a dive bomb because you are just plain wrong. and to be fair I know ALOT about being crashed out, **** 95% of the races this season I DNF'd, chief of which being Monaco (still hurts tbh) and I don't really hold grudges for those occasions. to wrap it up I was ready to let it be water under the bridge until you called it a dive bomb.

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
@EditedStorm27 I know its an accident. If I thought otherwise I would be making an inquiry against you but I am not. I had to respond when you called that move a dive bomb because you are just plain wrong. and to be fair I know ALOT about being crashed out, **** 95% of the races this season I DNF'd, chief of which being Monaco (still hurts tbh) and I don't really hold grudges for those occasions. to wrap it up I was ready to let it be water under the bridge until you called it a dive bomb.
Okay point taken I should not have called it that only you came from a long way back and I thought it was a little bit opportunistic, but as you said lets move on also I do admit from your POV it does look very bad.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
so qualifying did not work out for me as well as I had hoped. But I was okay with P6 or 7 I can't remember lol. Managed to get through turn one with just a wheel touch from @DwergC . However on lap 3 I lost my rear wing carrying too much speed into Turn 5 on the rear end of @menk. So I pitted two laps early and went to the super soft, soft, soft strategy which worked out okay until @DwergC made in Immaculate pass around me which I had no ability to defend. Kudos to him for that. So I finished P6 right where I started guess I couldn't ask for more. And a big shout-out to my teammate @Raining Thunder for letting me through, I just feel horrible for him for getting a puncture on his soft two-thirds of the way into the race. Still on the top 10 hoping to stay there on to Abu Dhabi!

Reactions: Raining Thunder