Brazilian Grand Prix
Interlagos Circuit
Sao Paulo
Race Length:155.124km
Circuit Direction:Anti-Clockwise
Laps:36
Date:30th March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​

TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhudHhBUWJkXzd5MHdZOEtiTU1FUnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=112&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Right, last league race on F1 2013 for me, as I'll be traveling halfway around the world for the next 6 months (not vacation, work stuff :( ). Carrying my wheel with me would be too much of a stretch. :D So, unless one of my flights crash or disappear in the ocean, I should be back in time for the first season of F1 2014, or at least midway through.

Been mad fun racing in split 1 this season, just because it's the fastest and toughest split there is, the challenge is immense. Times that would get you pole in other splits would barely get you in the top 5 in split 1, or even top 8 on some tracks. It's also been interesting to note how drivers have improved over the season, notably Granu, Smuffler and the 1st brothers. At the beginning of the season, I honestly thought I'd be scraping for points outside the top 10, so it was a pleasant surprise to feature around the top 5 consistently. But it's been freaking tough to keep the race pace and consistency going against formidable racers, especially with new fast guys like Furkan and Gaston added to the mix.

Ownage and Alex were just too fast and consistent for everybody else, and in a league of their own this season, so for the sake of entertainment I hope the top spot is challenged by many different guys next season.

I don't know how I will keep my racing itch under control for the next couple of months with a gamepad or a keyboard, maybe NFS (Yuck!)

Anyway, Brazil is a fun track, albeit a bit boring, but provides good racing, so let's have a good one........ unless CM wreck it with lag. :)

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for the season to everyone who has been involved. It's been another great season with lots of fun. Thanks to all the drivers for the races and thanks to the organisation (both on ARL and AOR's part) for the races.
Unfortunately my final race ended with a disconnect, making me only happier that I'll exchange this game for another

Also I think most of you already heard it but I'm stepping down as a driver. It has nothing to do with AOR, because the people here are great but with the game.
I'd like another challenge now and say farewell to this game.
Good luck to everyone who will be participating next season, I'll follow every race of the season :)

Thanks once again

Raiden

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Qualified 5th with a decent inters lap I suppose, got punted off at first corner and spun to second last, then had a recovery drive to 6th from there.

Suffered with lag issues......again, but the fps improved when Cem disconnected. Still had low fps in sector 2 whole race. So glad I'm done with this game.

Once again, thanks for the league racing experience guys, was a fun season. I'm off. :)

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
xOwnage133;n24572 said:
Thanks for the season to everyone who has been involved. It's been another great season with lots of fun. Thanks to all the drivers for the races and thanks to the organisation (both on ARL and AOR's part) for the races.
Unfortunately my final race ended with a disconnect, making me only happier that I'll exchange this game for another

Also I think most of you already heard it but I'm stepping down as a driver. It has nothing to do with AOR, because the people here are great but with the game.
Good luck to everyone who will be participating next season, I'll follow every race of the season :)

Thanks once again
I think I speak for the entire league in thanking you for racing with us for so many seasons and wishing you all the best for the future. You really are a model league racer; brutally fast, totally fair and just a decent guy.

Thanks for the racing, it's been thoroughly enjoyable to go wheel to wheel with you for the past two seasons.

Good luck.

Smuffler

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2014
Thanks to everyone in Split 1 for this season, didn't quite expect to be so high up in the end (considering I came 6th in Split 2 last season). It was certainly an up/down season for me, with great highs in Monaco and Singapore and a bunch of lows. My usual bad luck didn't help :p

Don't know if I will participate in Season 8, but I guess we might have to because people seem to like our Box Box Box league race videos :) Certainly won't put too much effort into it in terms of practice, the practice time spent on this game is ridiculous. More relaxed would be the way to go, so maybe it's back to Split 2, who knows.

Bye for now, have a good off-season everyone :)

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
xOwnage133;n24572 said:

Thanks once again
Well im not in the same split as you but the times we raced (sort of me +20 sec) were really good, go luck in the futuer, and you be one of the most remembered ARL/AOR guys ever.

Reactions: xOwnage133

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Team1st wants to thank everyone for this interesting and exciting season as well. Seeing Alex and Ownage being so much faster has always been an inducement to improve, and battling with all of you was a lot of fun, not to forget about the legendary comments some people made during some races ^^. Anyways, heres our Highlights video of Brazil. Its a shame that ownage disconnected, especially cause i was hoping that he and alex could held up each other a little bit.
Ach ja, viel Erfolg in der FSR ownage, und vergiss nicht immer schön fleißig Deutsch zu lernen :p

[video=youtube;Wkl0sANUHV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkl0sANUHV8[/video]

Jan 14, 2014
It was a great 6-race period for me and thanks to all of you guys for letting me involve this. I had lots of ups and downs throughout this period and that made me a better driver. In other races(league or social races), I always fight for the win, or podium at least. But in AOR, everything is different. I sometimes struggled to get one point, sometimes to got pole position(I achieved it once :)). I had the chance to observe that almost every position was determined by fractions. I improved myself as a driver by competing people here. Thank you again.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
That was a tough season for me. At the beginning I expected to be able to fight for positions just outside the podium, but when the season progressed, most people progressed more quickly than I did. Add to that a few new competetive guys, and I found myself fighting for just a few points every race. However the battles I had were close but fair and that made it fun! I'd rather have it this way than being in a league where I can cruise to a victory.

Special thanks to xOwnage133. For giving me setup advices, showing that one can drive this game agressively and he trusted me enough to give me slipstream in Monza qualifying during the entire lap :) (but then he still was faster than me :unsure: )

Haven't made up my mind yet about another season.

Opening stint in the highlights vid. Furthermore no more overtaking action.
[video=youtube;YEcnZ_oUBto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEcnZ_oUBto[/video]

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
My season highlights:
[video=youtube_share;n13f4ue7UR8]http://youtu.be/n13f4ue7UR8[/video]