Dec 25, 2017
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Sabba7h
@Kiinako
@shawniii95
@MrGhostO1O
@Desmond0313
@TheLlamaLlama
@DavMio

Last edited:

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
i wont be attending the races from now till the end of the season. The game i getting pretty boring for me with all the bugs and stuff, i may race in Abu Dhabi though.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
i wont be attending the races from now till the end of the season. The game i getting pretty boring for me with all the bugs and stuff, i may race in Abu Dhabi though.
I need to warn you that "being bored with the game" is not a valid reason to stay away from races. If you decide not to race this way, I will have to note you as an unconfirmed no-show. This also means you'll get a reprimand.

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
Sorry for the super late notice, but I won't be there because I've been fighting some kind of a stomach bug the last few days and it's just been a pain, to say the least :/

MrGhostO1O

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 9, 2015
I will also not be able to attend today as I am very busy moving furniture to another place.

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
FYI I've been called on the oncall phone an hour ago and I'm working on an urgent issue currently, so I'm not sure if I can make it on time. If you don't see me online by start time, then consider me a no-show please... so much for the practice I've actually done this week :rolleyes:

TheLlamaLlama

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
I cant race today my internet is very sketchy the last few days making me probanly leave after 10 mins in the lobby

Rali 16

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2018
I need to warn you that "being bored with the game" is not a valid reason to stay away from races. If you decide not to race this way, I will have to note you as an unconfirmed no-show. This also means you'll get a reprimand.
Bugs? can i retire my position for the remaining races

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Bugs? can i retire my position for the remaining races
Bugs is what we all have to deal with. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a bully here, but it is what it is.

In that case I'll note you down as a retirement.