Apr 2, 2018
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

NuunuMarkus

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2018
Guys i Think I’m gonna have to back out AS host. My internet is getting more and more unstable and I’ve lidt some performance things (GeForce) on my PC. I’m gonna wan’t to back off as host if I wan’t to enjoy the end of the season. (I will still race)

@Julio Massa 5522

Kippetje

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Unfortunately my controller started randomly disconnecting every few seconds, so I'll be unable to race until getting a new/temporary one. Will not be there today :(

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
So who else might be good to host?
BTW, forgot to mention, since @HulkBobby has exceeded 40pp points, he has a race ban for today's race

HulkBobby

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 25, 2018
Disgusting! Disgusting! 25 penalty points in 1 race!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!!!!

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
Mate, I didn't tell you thenk, because I didn't remember that. I realised you that you have more that 40pp, which means a race ban, like an hour before the race. Also, you got what you deserved for such an aggressive drive and you're not a record holder for so many penalties. We didn't want to penalize you, but this is what you deserved in last race and that's it

• Agree
Reactions: acerees

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Idiot of the year award goes to me for crashing on the last lap on the last corner whilst coasting to the finish :LOL:

Ryderpx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 18, 2018
@Julio Massa 5522 Close one on Pole! Had some great battles across the race and wasn't sure if my 2 stop was good enough? @mtw1man What happened i knew you were going a 1 stop but something happened?

@CHERNOSHTANOV Was really close for the win in the end as we matched pace. Suddenly you dropped a few seconds. What happened?

Last edited:

Julio Massa 5522

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 2, 2018
@acerees thanks for the screenshots. As you said, you crashed on the final lap, I'll count you as classified, 1 lap down, but you still won't get points as I see

Reactions: acerees