XB1 - ROUND 19 - MEXICAN GRAND PRIX [10/3/19 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 ROUND 19 - MEXICAN GRAND PRIX [10/3/19 8:00PM]

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Is there any chance for future you could get the results with both finishing time and penalties? With it being a mix like this it will now make it hard for me to apply any time penalties should any need to be applied as i dont know gaps between drivers in the top 3 for example this race

Ask and you shall receive.

• Informative
Reactions: Justin || Taz

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
Also just so you guys know, i start an 8 week tomorrow meaning for the remainder of the season i wont be doing results on a sunday night but rather will be doing them when i get home along with any steward incidents. My most active times during the week now will be like 5:30pm onwards GMT

Reactions: Tom123FTW

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
I think if I could describe tonight in one word it would be - Bottler.

Completely bottled qualifying, for some reason I felt really nervous and my right foot just wouldn't sit still, which obviously is no good when trying to control the throttle. Maybe I want this championship more than I realised! Had been doing 12.7 all day in quali only to do a 13.3 when it counted.

The race was really really really fun for me. Had some amazing battles with people I don't normally get to race, due to the fact I 2 stopped and came out in traffic both times.

Really annoying to get 9 seconds of penalties after getting 0 in practice. Being in traffic through the swooping sector 2 plays havoc with aero doesn't it!

I hope to have a good highlights video this week, but I'm not sure if I actually pressed record.o_O

Massive congrats to @Tom123FTW on a great win and @Ferrari3 on second. Had great seesaw battle with @PXM Rapid all race too which was great.

Championship getting really interesting now!

I think I need to take up yoga or something to calm down for these last two races!

Reactions: Tom123FTW

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Is there any chance for future you could get the results with both finishing time and penalties? With it being a mix like this it will now make it hard for me to apply any time penalties should any need to be applied as i dont know gaps between drivers in the top 3 for example this race
**** I'm sorry dude. Cos I no longer use the elgato cos of my 4K Xbox One X it's all down to the timing of pressing the screenshot button on Xbox I'll see if anyone else got it

Justin || Taz

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 27, 2016
**** I'm sorry dude. Cos I no longer use the elgato cos of my 4K Xbox One X it's all down to the timing of pressing the screenshot button on Xbox I'll see if anyone else got it
what i used to do was slowly scroll through the results and do a 30 second clip that way im sure it shows everything i wanted. I'm more than happy to do the results from that if you like

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
what i used to do was slowly scroll through the results and do a 30 second clip that way im sure it shows everything i wanted. I'm more than happy to do the results from that if you like
I'll do that in future thanks for the tip

AMS Andrew

GP2 Reserve Driver
Sep 17, 2017
As for my race gutted I got no points cos in the middle stages when me and @Mr B 92 II were working together to charge through the pack after our first stop I had DRS failure and then he just sodded off leaving me in no mans land had that not happened and I was able to stick with him I probably could've picked up a load of places due to folk having a lot more penalties than myself

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I think that's genuinely the first time in this league I've had some on-track battles and it might largely be down to how many people two-stopped. I picked up two silly warnings when I was otherwise doing well on track limits; due to that, I had one penalty and crossed the line in 7th but scored 8th, whereas @Sims who'd kept it clean crossed the line right behind me and took P5. He was possibly the only one to keep it clean? Great effort, in itself.

Divergent strategies and everyone being on different tyres of different ages made for a lot of interesting battles. It was hard to keep track of who I was racing - or even for what position. Personally, I was on a one-stop right up until the last dozen laps where I decided I'd bolt some pink tyres onto my pink car and try to catch people instead of being the one getting chased down. It almost worked.

Reactions: Xterm1n8or