PS4 - Round 19 Mexican Grand Prix [12/03/2017 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 19 Mexican Grand Prix [12/03/2017 20:00]

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
Hopefully people can drive cleanly on the opening lap this week.

With it being such a long run down to the first corner, I am highly doubtful.
It's just as dangerous to brake early as late.... prayers we all get through ok

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@iSuperScrub you're in. Remember your qualifying ban, but if you would end up behind King_Rockhammer in the standings you should go out and do a slow lap which puts you last of the drivers

• Disagree
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
well that went about as well as expected.

Qualifying: 4th (17.6)

Pretty much the best I could do, a couple little mistakes in S2 cost me a front row spot.

Race: DNF
Got a great start, was well ahead into T1 and locked everything up went straight on. Got punted by Aressi while trying to rejoin the track and was in 11th. Trying to overtake Jake and for whatever reason he wanted to fight like it was the last lap with the championship on the line and I lost the backend out of the final corner after he took an interesting line into it.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Trying to overtake Jake and for whatever reason he wanted to fight like it was the last lap with the championship on the line and I lost the backend out of the final corner after he took an interesting line into it.
Your driving wasn't exactly good either, plus you crashed me off. I was going to put the 3 incidents we had into the stewards but there is absolutely no point because you will not receive anything...

• Kappa
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Very enjoyable race. Had great battles with everyone I came across that race, so fair play.

P7 will do!

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Your driving wasn't exactly good either, plus you crashed me off. I was going to put the 3 incidents we had into the stewards but there is absolutely no point because you will not receive anything...
what 3 incidents? i don't recall anything with you other than you sticking your nose into a corner thats not an overtaking place?

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Can't believe that, probably my best performance ever in an AOR race, closing up to Nervotank and maintaining a gap to Alex. I expected to have at least 9 seconds, which I would have had, and it was looking like a top 5 until the disconnection that ruined the tyres, lost me time and after I rejoined I lost my focus and got another penalty.
Great pace, little reward, really annoyed. Lost me any chance of getting 5th in the drivers now, and 2nd in the constructors.

(and not to mention Nervotank has been back on his brainless defensive moves again)

• Friendly
Reactions: alexukr

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
what 3 incidents? i don't recall anything with you other than you sticking your nose into a corner thats not an overtaking place?
You play the game 24/7 and your blaming me for you not been able to control your car? Just for this I'm going to be a c unt and put it in the stewards, foolish geezer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489354305][/DOUBLEPOST]
You play the game 24/7 and your blaming me for you not been able to control your car? Just for this I'm going to be a c unt and put it in the stewards, foolish geezer.
Not like out will happen cause your arselicked probably by stewards. :rofl::rofl:

TheogGR1

F1 Champion
Aug 12, 2015
Bad race for me as I was just too slow. @F1_Dan There is no way that overtake on lap 11 was clean from your pov.. should have let me back through....

• Agree
Reactions: DemoN