PS4 - Round 19 Mexican Grand Prix [12/03/2017 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 19 Mexican Grand Prix [12/03/2017 20:00]

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Am i not allowed to defend my position? @Bcolt93 On my screen you turned into @iSuperScrub
you are. I was frustrated that you were trying to go side by side through the stadium section on harder tyres. you did nothing wrong, i just found it extremely pointless for you to be fighting that hard on L2 when you're on worse tyres.

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
you are. I was frustrated that you were trying to go side by side through the stadium section on harder tyres. you did nothing wrong, i just found it extremely pointless for you to be fighting that hard on L2 when you're on worse tyres.
Stop blaming your misfortune on other people. You should've waited for the straight...

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
You play the game 24/7 and your blaming me for you not been able to control your car? Just for this I'm going to be a c unt and put it in the stewards, foolish geezer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489354305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not like out will happen cause your arselicked probably by stewards. :rofl::rofl:
i was genuinely asking a question, i don't recall any incident with you other than possibly something in the middle sector where you stuck your nose barely up the inside going through the esses.

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Big Win today, again a lot went into my way, but i did everything i could pace wise and considering this was my weakest track of the last three this was hugely important.!!!

Race Report will follow soon

Jonas-NHK

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 3, 2016
well i didnt make it to turn 1.before i lost my front wing on the straight. i would like to know who i made contact with at the start

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: King_Rockhammer

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
@iSuperScrub I just watched my video back, I didn't see I had taken you out as well in the final corner, so sorry about that. If you want to take it to the stewards and the other 2 incidents (I have an idea of one of them, not the other) you're more than welcome to.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
@iSuperScrub I just watched my video back, I didn't see I had taken you out as well in the final corner, so sorry about that. If you want to take it to the stewards and the other 2 incidents (I have an idea of one of them, not the other) you're more than welcome to.
No point it will get me no where, you owed up to it fairdoos but my opinions stated before stand.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I know I have no power in the F1 leagues, but still, that sort of language shouldn't be used in these forums. It's fair enough to be mad and have opinions, but if you're going down a road like that, keep it of the forums in public view.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
No point it will get me no where, you owed up to it fairdoos but my opinions stated before stand.
Trust me, if anything we coordinators are more likely to get a penalty than normal drivers. So if you want to go to the stewards you should do it. I don't even know what happened but there is no point in having an immature arguing here in this thread.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Qualifying: P8
Pretty meh lap. Only had one attempt so I was really nervous the whole lap.

Race: P9
I was the fastest man on track today with my teammate @RBOS_00 and @JIM-NervoTank. Managed to get ahead of all Super Soft runners and was in the lead of the race. Had about 2 second gap clear to @alexukr and @CianG-4 and it pretty much stayed like that before the pits. I'm 1.5 seconds ahead of Alex and Cian into the pits and comes out........behind them! Came out in a lot of traffic with drivers that were on different strategies. And I lost so much time in traffic and especially behind @CianG-4 who were lagging a lot once again. It wouldn't get better when I went into the back of @F1_Dan and lost my left part of the front wing so I had to go pretty much the whole race with a broken front wing. Lost seconds every lap in the esses and ended up in P9 in the end.

Strategy:
S(Quali)
M(New)

Highlights:

• Kappa
Reactions: DemoN

Aressi191

S13 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Aug 7, 2016
Qualifying 3rd

Last attempt I was three and half tenths ahead my best lap but lost this lap 'cause of tiny cut on s2. Not too happy.

Race 4th

It was clear that I took wrong strategy as almost everyone did quali with softs. Got good start and I was third after first lap. Had good battle with @jamie-995 and @clarky_110 through first and second stints. Pitted for mediums on lap 7. Much traffic and @JIM-NervoTank passed me at end of the stint. Pitted for softs on lap 25, pushed to the end managed to catch @BigshotP1ayerGR, finished behind him. Happy with p4 on this strategy, had fun race.

Strategy SS-M-S

Congrats to top 3 finishers!

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
So sorry I didn't turn up guys. I've got a coursework deadline tomorrow and completely forgot to let you know I couldn't make it.

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Quali: 10th, Race: 7th

S (used)
S (fresh)
SS (fresh)

Really happy with my qualifying lap, a PB for the softs, 18.1, can't complain too much other than that I wasn't 11th!

A solid start, I just tried to stay with the trio of cars ahead, as DRS allowed me to save some fuel and just maintain the pace over the guys behind without any issues.

Tyre wear made it very tough to go with a one stop, ultimately, I doubt I would have finished any higher on a one stop.

I passed a lot of drivers when on the softs, some nice clean moves and it was overall a consistent race for me with no issues.

Didn't get a penalty till lap 33 I think, so that was annoying but an important race for 10th in the drivers' championship. Hopefully, I can end there come Abu Dhabi as the best midfield runner as it's clear the top nine ahead are a level ahead currently in terms of pace and consistency.

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
Went into this race with no Idea on strategy, got exam tomorrow so practice was slim, had a fun race none the less as I was on the quicker tyre during the second stint. Pretty rubbish result but hated that track anyway

Last edited: