PC - Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix [3/10/19 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix [3/10/19 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 19 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Unconfirmed no-shows:
  • notariom
  • ItalyForce

Last edited:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Everyone, please be aware that daylight savings time comes into effect in the US this Sunday. We will be racing at 8pm US Eastern DST. This is the same as 1AM UTC on March 11th.

Ocampo_22

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 7, 2019
@IntergalacticGentleman Im not gonna be able to participate in the rest of the league for the time change... so i have to drop out, sorry but also i would like to save a place like reserve driver

Last edited:

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Well done to @Some_Idiot last night.

Combination of things made the two stop not work and I knew my race would have to be perfect to win. Frustrating to get no penalties as well and still not get the win but I did all I could without being a complete moron coming back thru traffic. Could have been more forceful but I also know I can just finish 2nd in the remaining races so doing anything too risky wouldn't be worth it.

Just gonna try to catch up on my sleep this week and come out swinging to try to win Brazil and wrap up the championship there! :)

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
I don't know where to report this but I'll just add it here. Jalidone was not on a lap and I was coming in behind and he failed to move out of the way, ruining my main quali lap since the other laps I did were on supersofts for warm-up. No hard feelings, of course, but I figured this is worth reporting still.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
It's gotta be in the stewards inquiries forum and within I believe 36 hours from the time of the race. It's in the rules more explicitly, go check those out for more info on the process.

Reactions: ItzTriton