PS4 - Round 19 - United States Grand Prix [19/01/20 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 19 - United States Grand Prix [19/01/20 8PM UK Time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 19 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of The Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007
@Joost
@ramma
@DonSteeringwheel
@Bashful4
@MrRobinhx

Last edited:

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'm hoping to race tonight. Wife is really ill so I'm rushing round trying to get everything done so I can

• Informative
Reactions: Jason007

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Unfortunately I will not be racing again this weekend. My lower back issue flared up again yesterday and it's really uncomfortable to sit in the racing seat.
If someone could get the usual screens/video I can update the results as soon as the race is over!

Okeke21

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2019
Q: P10
Kept invalidating my laps in sector one, so it wen't quite terribly.
R: DNF
First of all, really sorry to @Bajer7928 for the collision on lap one. When I was putting on the throttle on the kerb, I lost the rear and hit into you which gave you wing damage. Then the race just continued downhill for me - tyre temps were overheating which was frustrating as I'd done a league race at the track earlier this week with the same setup and tyre temps were fine, whether that's down to weather conditions or the constructor I'm using not sure. Then with the high tyre temps I lost it on the long right hander in sector 3 and DNF'ed. Once again, apologies to Bajer.

ColinRMason

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Q: 3rd
R: 9th

Happy with qualifying lap but the race went pear shaped! I spun in first few laps then lost part of my front wing.

I pitted for hard tyres and new front wing but actually changed it to inters instead! Had to a lap on inters and return to pits. Decided to go to mediums and finish on softs to go for fastest lap which I got!

Really bad race for me, first race since starting AOR at Singapore that I am really disappointed in.

Well done to podium finishers and to @Bajer7928 on another victory!

On to Brazil!

xGATECRASHERx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q-9th not my best time but decided to run just one lap to save wear on tires.

R-6th

Got a good start, kept out of trouble. Was keeping pace with those in front of me then span in sector 1 which lost me places. Just put my head down and got on with my race. Got past a few people, was stuck behind kellvinnr3 ghost and wegster for alot of laps as didn't dare try pass the ghost as had bad experience where it hasn't ghosted and got damage. Got past eventually then past wegster. Got to end of race and span on 2nd to last corner lol.

Overall enjoyed it and amazing what can happen when don't get caught up with people crashing on lap 1.

Kellvinnr3

S18 AOR PS4 F10 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
Q 5
R DNF

Did a carefull first lap to get a valid, just so i could push the other sessions. Second go, made a mistake in te S, third one got blocked in de S and than got out 5 sec to late to put in a lap.

Race started okay, decided to not fight Bajer, but when he braked early in the last corner it messed up my wing. Than the next lap i wanted to pit, but so did Bajer, this cost me 25 sec before the pitstop even started. I had some other stuff to do that night so decided to stop.

Salvo Failla

Formula Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P11
R: P9

Third attempt of qualifying was good but I have received a warning and my lap time has been deleted.
I don't like this circuit and the race pace was very very slow.
Now Brazil, hoping in a better race ;) .

Reactions: xGATECRASHERx