PC - Round 19 - United States Grand Prix [19/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 19 - United States Grand Prix [19/01/2020 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 19 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

91217ef519ce5b3bee9102501aabf0f9.png

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of The Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

7d16852e689691283dbea0f5e132d37c.png

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Kiinako
- @menk
- @SnoxE

Last edited:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Enjoyable race for me. With barely any practice I was pretty quick on the softs and happy with P3. Had no temperature issues thanks to my 1/1 suspension setting.

Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Nothing to say about my race, I was just driving around and waiting for the race to end to be completely honest haha. Could've scored a few points but I crashed out of the last corner because I have been a little too hard on the throttle pedal.

On to the next race.

Reactions: MrPeaceTyp

MrPeaceTyp

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 8, 2018
Another race win pace weekend thrown away..

Quali:
Drove a 1.31.735 but cut it, in the LAST CORNER - where you cant cut expect, there is sun on your DrivingLine and you dont know where to brake.
So I didnt get pole.
But still a great P3.
Drove pretty good, so I led the race from L7(?) on to L9. Until I lost my car due to old tyres. And I was about to spin, but catched it. At the Same time @Tudor900 hit my rear and I spun. Lost 10 Seconds, dropped Back to P9. Then went into pits.

Drove quick and finished on track p4. Due to a Penalty Ended Up in p5. Gg

Im doing so many mistakes this season.. and its good. Coz im learning of it.

Cya in my hood Brazil

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Im doing so many mistakes this season.. and its good. Coz im learning of it.
Preach, I've made so many mistakes between this tier and the American tier I am in. That being said I'm learning as well and improving every race! See ya in Brazil