PC - ROUND 19 USA GRAND PRIX 19/01/2020 20:00 UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ROUND 19 USA GRAND PRIX 19/01/2020 20:00 UK TIME

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Round 19 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

*BANNER HERE*

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th January 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of The Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

*TRACK GRAPHICS HERE*

Confirmed no-shows:

@HoneybadgerF1 - that real life stuff
@Frostitute - family illness

-

Last edited:

m0rpheus1975

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hello all,
After a nightmare Mexico race this was a lot better for about 3 laps!!!
qualified last.. but had a great start and missed the tangle of drivers in front and got to P9, but after staying with the cars ahead and trying not to hit anyone i missed my braking point and went into back of @BlackViperGT - apologies to him!!! - hence why i let him by after the Essess - wing damaged so ended up pitting for new wing and Hard tyres as i wanted to try and go long and only pit again for Inters when the rain arrived.
i cant do wet at the moment so that didnt help.
finished P11 but i think a couple of drivers had disconnected and the cars were still racing so should end up with P9?
here is my video - (PS there is no sound)

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Congrats @Neil Bywater and @Miś Tobiś, great race. Neil had the right idea pitting early for mediums, I still think medium start and 1 stop with the rain was a better call.

Here's my race
Enjoyed the video. Glad my early stop got you wondering, thinking I’d spun

you handled the pressure well, but you were feeling it clearly:)

i have the pre race shivers too, but by the end usually sweating.:p

Reactions: Darkxness

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello all,
After a nightmare Mexico race this was a lot better for about 3 laps!!!
qualified last.. but had a great start and missed the tangle of drivers in front and got to P9, but after staying with the cars ahead and trying not to hit anyone i missed my braking point and went into back of @BlackViperGT - apologies to him!!! - hence why i let him by after the Essess - wing damaged so ended up pitting for new wing and Hard tyres as i wanted to try and go long and only pit again for Inters when the rain arrived.
i cant do wet at the moment so that didnt help.
finished P11 but i think a couple of drivers had disconnected and the cars were still racing so should end up with P9?
here is my video - (PS there is no sound)

I’ll have to check for people leaving session when I do the results. Thanks for the info

Darkxness

S18 AOR PC F13 Champion
Jul 29, 2019
Enjoyed the video. Glad my early stop got you wondering, thinking I’d spun

you handled the pressure well, but you were feeling it clearly:)

i have the pre race shivers too, but by the end usually sweating.:p
Glad you enjoyed.

You're ridiculously quick in the wet, it's not fair :(

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Results for USA posted.

These have been revised for disconnects, earliest disconnect comes last etc.

@mateusz-mazurek disconnected around 4:10 on my video so comes 14th
@C4RLO5 disconnected around 12:15 on my video so comes 13th
@St_Jonh disconnected around 14:04 on my video so comes 12th
@_Mackoo_ disconnected around 49:54 on my video so comes 11th

@Pingulele @m0rpheus1975 and @BlackViperGT promoted to 8th, 9th and 10th respectively

@BlackViperGT gt disconnected at 45:46 but reconnected at 49:01. So I count that as a finish

Status
Not open for further replies.