Mar 18, 2016
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th October 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
Despite being in England due to e-sports i'm able to attend. I just dont know if i can attend on the account Williams_Alex, but i keep you up to date (I'll know more on saturday/sunday). Btw if i my pace shouldnt be too great it might be due to having less than a day to adapt to new equip haha

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
Its likely to be my old account since my ps+ is on there as well. So if its possible i would attend with it just for this race @alexukr

• Informative
Reactions: alexukr

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
As much as I hate it, I won't be able to race tonight. I had a football match earlier today, and I pulled my groin and got a tear in my upper leg muscle. Even just sitting in my Playseat hurts, so racing is out of the question for me this week, unfortunately. I hope to be able to race next week, and I'll make sure to tune in on the stream. Good luck guys

• Informative
Reactions: alexukr

alexukr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys, maybe you noticed it already but there is a new glitch that counts the invalidated laps when you go to the pits afterwards, anyone who is even trying to exploit this glitch risks a potential race disqualification and quali ban for the race so if you indalidate your lap please slow down massively, by that you can avoid putting an invalidated lap time as your quali time

@SynTeTiC96 @Ollie_D631 @Williams_Nardy @Curly @alexukr @DeAgLeKiLLeR @michaelangelo53 @ch1cken1990 @Rc-Alonso44 @Floriswijers33 @Dominik Hofmann @Cas_0807 @Jarno Opmeer @Flying F1NN @Alberto_222 @Jthorn97 @BigC_019 @JIM-NervoTank @Lucas_Blakeley @FTR_DaniMG @clarky_110

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Some questionable spatial awareness and driving intelligence through out that race from a few drivers. Don't know if I even will score points with these kind of drivers around me

Jarno Opmeer

S18 AOR PC F1 Champion
May 29, 2017

1.50 floris takes me out by hitting big C. And then not leaving room on 2 occasions in the same lap.
On 27.15 i hit Jthorn because of desync.

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Damage cost me P6 probably but happy to take P9 in the end. A positive quali though, don't usually put it that high.

My highlights -