Mar 24, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @csonor (Reserve)
- @The AM
- @dorina.domoszlai

Last edited:

The AM

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 6, 2019
@BosslyGaming I can't make it to the race. My computer has broken down and it's serviced. Unfortunately my old Acer can't handle the game well enough to race comfortably and - most importantly - safely, so I have to pull out of this one, and maybe even next one as well.

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Oh, I'm on holiday now, so unfortunately i can't participate in this race. I'm really sorry.
No worries, just a reminder that for future races you still have to inform us of an absence even if you're a reserve (you're fine today, it just seems like you weren't going to post if you weren't tagged)

Reactions: dorina.domoszlai

boxen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2017
having issues starting the game atm, will see if its fixed in an hour otherwise you know.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Game crashed, new lobby incoming.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Onto the next one I guess, two P5 starts in a row so hopefully I can have a decent race at China.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
What happened at the first corner?
I spun, didn't see much else. :p

EDIT: Did see someone come steaming in and spin someone else around, can't remember who was involved though.

Padlófűtés

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hi everyone! Sorry for my driving stile this race... The game didn't loaded my setup when i pressed on it...so...i had a really bad pace.. (2-2 wing, 71 brake pressure.. No grip on the right..) i wrote to bosslygaming... But he can't restart the quali or the race just because of me.. (i understood it...)
So...yeah still with this i had p6 on the race.. Which is i think not bad.. Gg for everyone, see you next time at Sanghai.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
ggs everyone, @BosslyGaming why you gotta steal my fastest lap tho :(
Couldn't make it on my hards (had to pit early, and spun so gave them extra wear) - plus I felt like at least having one lap of fun from that race. :p