Aug 25, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@LM00055

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
Qualifying P5 1:28.935 Softs
Messed up run on mediums so went out on softs at the end and messed that up too, a sign of things to come.

Race P9 46:11.172 S - H - M
For a split second i thought id made a great start but @monkeymeg44 didn't move and i couldn't avoid him and i got wing damage. On my way to the pits I went into the side of @da4id04 causing me to spin and that was race over. Managed to get myself back into the points but i reckon with my race pace top 5 was definitely a possibility today so quite disappointed with this result.

Post Race
Congratulations to @Coddiehard on the win, you are very quick, maybe too quick for this tier! Well done to @Zolaaman and @Vespa2500 for rounding out the podium.

Zolaaman

Formula Karter
Sep 13, 2018
Well I’m a bit confused at the moment. After australia I know I had to up my pace because coddie was faster then me by a bit.
I’ve done my prepare for the race, managed to improve on my race pace and actually I was another 0.1-0.2 sec faster in the actual race then in my practices. The shock came when I saw coddies pace. He was easily faster then me by 0.7 sec. Don’t know how I’m going to cover this as I’ve given my maximum without any mistakes here but we will see.
Congrats Coddie, amaizing pace, thanks for the race guys.

Also here is the start as I’ve promised @monkeymeg44
Sorry for the first hit it was me the 2nd one was a Haas.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
Quali: P2 - pretty happy with that lap considerer how little I did practice - the tweaks on the setup from Australia luckily worked out.

Race: P1.

Had expected after Austrialia to battle for P1, but I knew I had to limit my mistakes. So did almost a mistake free race which I was happy with, and was consistent. The most excitement I had was the first few couple of laps were I battled with Vespa until he made a mistake in the dreadful double left hander and passed him.

I don't think I was quicker than LSD_High noir Zolaaman, my laps were just more consistent.

Zolaaman did a 31.1 on the last lap on 16 laps old used tyres - so I think you are hiding your true pace, because that is a stellar of a lap.
I knew LSD_High were quick and good to manage his tyres, so did expect him to be up there, but were surprised by his strategy choice - which I think costed him a podium.
Vespa did amazing here, but surprised me with a 2 stopper, two stints on soft and last stint on medium.

But I do expect your guys to bounce back next weekend in China!
@Zolaaman I do look forward to continue our battle, because I think you & I are going to battle all season :)

Zolaaman

Formula Karter
Sep 13, 2018
I don't think I was quicker than LSD_High noir Zolaaman, my laps were just more consistent.

Zolaaman did a 31.1 on the last lap on 16 laps old used tyres - so I think you are hiding your true pace, because that is a stellar of a lap.
I’m not even going to comment on this pace hiding thing man.
The thing is I was consistent like hell, my laps were in a 0,3 sec difference without mistakes and I have it all on video for proof. Same strategies and I got that 20 secs from you who drove in front alone without pressure. These are facts.

For me this race is finished, time to move on.

Coddiehard

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2014
The thing is I was consistent like hell, my laps were in a 0,3 sec difference without mistakes and I have it all on video for proof. Same strategies and I got that 20 secs from you who drove in front alone without pressure. These are facts.

Mate I wasn't accuse you of anything - I were just impressed with your lap time nothing else :)

Reactions: Zolaaman

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 26, 2017

Frankly both of you are too fast for F9. Last season in F7 me, Limaro, Ramma and LSD-High were solidly in the midfield with LSD fighting for wins at times. Now he is the only one who seems to be not miles off the pace of you two.