Sep 4, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @simsoares

Last edited:

RRG_AimGod

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Look forward to the race tomorrow. Just one point to add from first Grand Prix is can everyone make sure you leave a car space on the road if someone gets side by side . Because even if the other car cannot finish the pass if you push them off in defense they will lose control under braking if not still on the circuit. I will always give space and be respectful to you guys as I can. Peace. :)

Reactions: Vennez

Mat1K

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2019
@Lasher sorry for my mistake, i was having lag. After pit stop one more lag and i lost my front wing ;/. Bad debut for me. See you again in China!

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
@karnak07 I know, it was frustrating for me as well, I tried to remind everyone in voice chat (ingame) as well to not advance and give people time.
I know who it was though and will take care of it.

btw, best clip ever?

• Disagree
Reactions: Kenworthington

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
@Kenworthington Man what a race, the best ever race i had in this game so far hard fair racing cant wait for more in the future ggs im sweating so bad

Kenworthington

Formula Karter
Aug 25, 2018
@Cans It's so brutal, there's just no way to pull away coz there's drs everywhere, i was desperately trying to hold the 1.5 after pitstops. I just settled behind and didn't notice the laps tick down so fast, shoulda started to throw the kitchen sink at it a lap or two earlier. Great race though, never expected to have that pace.

danser9

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 30, 2019
@Mat1K leave the track during lap 2 on the turn 1 and when he rejoined the track he did it improperly. Because of this I lost my front wing and I was forced to pit and lose all options for the rest of the race. I upload photos as proof of that. in the third photo it can be seen how it is incorporated improperly and also at a very reduced speed that makes it impossible to avoid it

View attachment 93290 View attachment 93292 View attachment 93291 View attachment 93296 View attachment 93302 View attachment 93305

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
@danser9

you can use the stewards panel to report incidents that you might have in your races.
video proof is better for those situations though.

Reactions: danser9

RRG_AimGod

Pro Karter
May 31, 2019
Sorry about starting the game early. Was a complete accident. I got the most screwed by it in many ways. It happened because I was shocked/devastated about seeing the game had taken my tyres and replaced them with softs and pre punctured them. So my race was way more damaged. As you guys saw in my pre race post I'd be looking forward to the race all week.

Don't want to hear any moaning to me unless we trade for next race and you start with 4 popped tyres. When you finally get around to the pits another bug gives you SS again even though I selected hards. Race totally screwed.

Just so used to ranked and one shot qualifying . I don't know how to manage the ers in short qualifying to get a good lap. Despite that my race pace at the back by myself is fast enough to win again.... **** it. China is my least favourite track too so this will be a great couple of races.

Any tips for ers management on short qualifying over one shot would be appreciated.

Vennez

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Quali pace was great, got p4. Then in the first corrner something happened and i bugged into the air going down from p4 to p14. Then it was a recovery drive as i tangled with my teammate, racing incident tbf. I got half spun but that didnt really matter. In the end i raced to the flags against @Delta2611 and lost out on 10th by 0.013. Great driving from him.
In the end its a shame but we mlve on to the next one.
Also @karnak07 my internet was fine so i dont know why it looked like i was lagging for you but for me it wasnt. I look on Deltas stream and again i wasnt lagging. Anyways if so im sorry about it.

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
It was soooo close @Vennez haha
I messed up t10 and thought, well that was it :p

Your connection was fine from my point of view, only the intervals were messed up, I have this with many portuguese driver for some reason.

Reactions: Vennez

Vennez

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
If anyone has a point of view from the midfield of lap 1 turn 1 i would appreciate it, as i got glitched into the air between 2 cars and lost 10 spots. :)

AmateurGamer

S15 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
Apr 3, 2018
@Vennez from my POV you were lagging pretty bad. Assume that's what happened with you glitching. Should be able to post tomorrow

karnak07

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 16, 2017
@Vennez for what I saw. you and @LMNT4L had big problems with lag or synchronization. in the first 3-5 laps your cars disappeared and reappeared at different points on the track

Vennez

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Something to do with Toro Rosso maybe? Not sure to be honest. Im sorry anyways