Sep 6, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@DaddeRaga

Last edited:
Reactions: Manndrop

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Troubles with my game crashing at the moment, I'm just rebooting my pc now.

Manndrop

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2017
Good race guys, from my perspective much better race driving wise from everyone compared to last races. Had some great fights with the Haas bois, but also meant I overheated and wore my tyres so much I dropped back in the end. 1st stint was the best I've ever driven on this game and points looked possible. However I pitted at a really poop moment and my entire 2nd stint was in traffic. Congrats with the win @Skiadr

• Friendly
Reactions: Skiadr

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Started P19 and finished P9
I hate codemasters. There was so much more potential.
But nevertheless finally a somewhat decent race.

Reactions: Schwalbe

spawnieSTAR

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Hello friends of racing.
Today was a lot of fun.
I played some poker in the qualification. I already had a 27.9 and a 28.6 on hard tires but it didn't matter. I started the race from midfield. Everything super clean and fair. At some point I also found my flow and then I was lubricated. Unfortunately I think I had a contact with a Torro Rosso, which may have cost me a race victory afterwards. But **** it. The main thing is that we have fun!

Wish everyone a nice evening!

Congratulations to p1
and p3 to my teammate.

Naizen

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Got a penalty last round.... cost me 3 places... holy moly
but this time I had nice fights with @xllsimonllx ty for the nice battles I was hard some times but I hope it was fine :D

Skiadr

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 13, 2018
Congratulations on the podium finish @spawnieSTAR and @Schwalbe

Pace was really good in my race, but I was lagging the whole time.
I'm really sorry for that contact with you @Schwalbe and to everyone who seen me lagging.
I'll make sure to reset my router before race, so this won't happen any more.

• Friendly

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
not to much to say for yesterdays race.
bad qualifying, race pace wasn't great. recovered as far up as was possible.
Congratulations on yet another win @Skiadr and to the Merc boys @Schwalbe and @spawnieSTAR on the podium.

Lets hope China will be stronger for me.