PS4 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - [18/08/2019 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix - [18/08/2019 8PM UK Time]

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Jason007
@Philip_66

Last edited:

Jason007

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Unfortunately I won't be attending this race due to an event I'll be attending. Good luck all!

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
Done a lot of miles around Bahrain on this game but find it tricky. Always struggle to get traction out of turn 1 and the hairpin never gets easy

Reactions: Bashful4 and djl850

Salvo Failla

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2018
Q: P8
R: P8
Qualifying very difficult because I had an only set of Medium and so an only attempt to do the time, but it was a good lap. I'm satisfied.
For the race the strategy was one pit stop to pass from the Medium to the Hard tyres.
First laps were very funny, with battles with @djl850 and @Bashful4 .
After the pit stop doing an error I lost the possibility to fight for a better position, but at the end I finish with a good P8. First points of the season.
I'm happy for the team that in this weekend did 16 points also thanks to the P4 of my team mate @Antonio Sapienza .
Feeling with 2019 car is not fantastic yet, but I think and I hope that it will improve.
See you all in China ;) .

DonSteeringwheel

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Second ever league race for me. Still a learning process! I had a decent pace in the qualifying even though I was on the softs. I regretted it a while later as I spun as my tires were close to dead. I'm also sorry to those who were overtaking me (salvo and bashful). Had a nice comeback during the 2nd stint but messed the beginning of the 3rd stint up as I locked up my cold tires and overshoot. When coming back I hit jjstyle and damaged my front wing (sorry one more time jjstyle). Hope to find consistency in the next weeks in my rookie season.

L3W1_UK

Pro Karter
Aug 22, 2018
Great race guys. In my rookie season, to achieve a podium in the second race, I am very happy.
Qualified on the mediums in P7, it didnt feel that great pace wise but it worked out ok.

Race was exciting with a decent battle with @Pxcam throughout.
Closed the gap and tried the undercut, came out on his rear wing.
Nearly lost it in the dirty air but then went to take the position with an overtake on the first corner.
Great racing mate!

Here's a couple screenshots of us down the straight.

For anybody interested, my onboard
Race start 25:00

See you all in China.
Lewis