Jan 14, 2014
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JohnnyR95
@Demon_Racing1
@moana2907

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don't really like this track only ever had one really good result here I'm normally in the second half of the top 10 so might need quite a bit of practice this week.

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
Sorry it's a bit late but I might miss the race tonight bc of traffic jam I can't really control ^^ I might be few minutes late depending on the traffic

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
At this rate everyone who turns up will get points

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Pretty boring race for me didn't see anyone for the whole race after the first few laps but very happy with 2nd place for my 50th AOR podium and I think I'm leading the championship. :)

Highlights.

Did anyone else record their pov it looked like there were some good fights going on on the mini map?

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Almost forgot to say well done @Kiimii95 your pace out front was incredible.

Very close at the top of the standing only the fastest lap point that @Kiimii95 got from Australia is stopping us from having a 3 way tie for 1st place.

• Happy
Reactions: Kiimii95