Sep 14, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Cohen Blake
- @thomasooo
- @lRaven

Last edited:

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
I don`t think i will arrive at home in time for this one
If i will, i will anounce but until then i miss Bahrain

• Informative
Reactions: Biolite80

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
Come on guys let's get some banter goin on in here!!! :p

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
I'll start:

@Biolite80 are the numbers in your username equal to your age? That would for sure explain a lot!

• Funny
Reactions: Biolite80

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys per AOR rules we will not be restarting for a single game crash. If there is a mass disconnection or a bug in the lobby we will restart. So please make sure your game ans system are running as smoothly on Sunday as possible.
Sorry about last weekend being that it was the first race of the season, I wanted to make sure everyone got in.
Ps results will be updated after final stewards inquiry is closed.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 14, 2017
hopefully tonight goes much smoother, again please make sure your game is running stably as game crashes in between sessions will not result in a lobby restart, yes even if it happens to me or the host.

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
Damn what a race!
Did my qualification lap way to early in the session ending up in p6 (or something like that), but in the Medium Tyre, which was a plus.
Into the race I fucked up at t9 and t10 going wide and spinning rejoining the track in P15......
From there on it was game on, had some awesome fights and probably for the first time since I started league racing the fights were fair and freaking good. No unnecessary pushing and stuff, no reckless divebombs. Loved it. Thanx for the great race guys!!!

Sam Penfold

Pro Karter
Nov 28, 2017
I’m still so annoyed, I swear I didn’t speed in the pits, never got a message or anything saying so. But of course, OBS decided not to record despite me spending the afternoon making sure everything was running okay!
Was a fun race, went long on my first stint and was running very consistent lap times, positing my fastest lap on the final lap. Being hunted down for the last few laps I thought I’d got the win but for this weird penalty.
Anyway, I’m still pleased with 2nd, two races in a row.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I’m still so annoyed, I swear I didn’t speed in the pits, never got a message or anything saying so. But of course, OBS decided not to record despite me spending the afternoon making sure everything was running okay!
Was a fun race, went long on my first stint and was running very consistent lap times, positing my fastest lap on the final lap. Being hunted down for the last few laps I thought I’d got the win but for this weird penalty.
Anyway, I’m still pleased with 2nd, two races in a row.
Those last laps.... Damn you were quick, couldn't get within DRS range

Reactions: BoxAFrog

Sam Penfold

Pro Karter
Nov 28, 2017
I struggle with this track, so have been putting loads of laps in. Just to get consistent, I’m never quick in qualifying particularly. I knew the one stop would be close, but I was happy with my pace at the end. Felt the pressure that’s for sure! Congrats

T_T

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
I know I am one of the slowest in the league and am still growing but finishing above what I started (which was last place so can not get worse anyways :D) and not falling too far behind was satisfying for me. I will aiming for top 10 after china (I am not here for china sadly)
I felt like it was a good race overall for everyone! I hope everybody thinks the same