PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [18/8/19 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [18/8/19 8PM UK]

BoxAFrog

Formula Karter
Sep 4, 2018
I wanted that win. Being hit from turn 1 didn't help. Droppin me into second. Then for 13 laps Patrick had done some great defending. Despite I felt he should have let me just go and picked the right fight. Then the dive into the last corner ruined my race from him. Loosing a part of my front wing to deal with it for the whole race... Never the less he apologized and still doesn't take away my first podium in league racing. Just not the way I imagined it :LOL:

kabbage

Semi-Pro Karter
May 12, 2019
I'm very disappointed with my race. The quali went alright with P5 but then I lost the rhythm when Jordy spun in the first lap and I couldn't do anything but just stop (I know he didn't mean it and the whole situation was unfortunate). Lost a lot of places and then just couldn't get into it (also reached some 100% tyre wear problems, you learn every day), I just want to forget about this. See you next week guys.

• Friendly
Reactions: Biolite80

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Had a great race, sorry @Thezz for the start, my rear end went everywhere. The rest of the race was a sweaty awesome mess, Had a great6-7 lap battle with @Steffe just couldn't get past him. Then on the last corner of lap 26 i yeeted it into the wall forcing a pit stop, but hey made the best, got 10th and the 1pt for fastest lap. good job guys glad to see no game crashes! :p

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
I'm very disappointed with my race. The quali went alright with P5 but then I lost the rhythm when Jordy spun in the first lap and I couldn't do anything but just stop (I know he didn't mean it and the whole situation was unfortunate). Lost a lot of places and then just couldn't get into it (also reached some 100% tyre wear problems, you learn every day), I just want to forget about this. See you next week guys.
Yeah sorry about that mate, I felt bad for making such a dumb mistake

Reactions: kabbage

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Hey Guys! Couldn't post my feelings yesterday. So here is a sum-up;
Quite Happy for my improvement this time in qualification. Managed to start P6 and 0.4 second difference to P2(Patrick). I think I made huge mistake on my pit strategy by doing 2 pit stops due to soft tyre qualification. This Bahrain should been medium and hard tyre comp. Last 6 or 7 laps was such an amazing tussle between me @Menete and @Patrick Schindler. I had a small spin right after I overtake Menete and Patrick so ı lost the positions to them again. The Last turn of the race was such an amazing fight with Patrick. We were literally right next to each other at the finish line. Unfortunately Patrick was 0.010 ahead so finished P7.

Small Note for @Patrick Schindler : You were really good while defending congrats man. Even my Twitch Chat congratulated you during my broadcast where they supposed to support me :)

Looking forward to China! Thank you and congrats all for such a clean racing. Really happy to find this community.

Here is the clip for the last corner; (My Webcam was frozen for somehow) I was swearing to my Car in Turkish so don't bother that :)

Sam Penfold

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2017
There should have been another 5 second penalty! :ROFLMAO:
Haha!
I mean, I was hit by someone on my right which pushed me into whoever it was on my left (possibly you). I had nowhere to go. Pretty clean for first lap first corner though, I don’t think anyone suffered big damage.
I wish this game had a way of recording the entire race like in iRacing. It’s easy to go back and review incidents/penalties then. I definitely didn’t speed in the pits, as I’m always pressing the limiter way too early and as I’ve said, I didn’t get any notification of a penalty at the time.

Reactions: BoxAFrog

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Haha!
I mean, I was hit by someone on my right which pushed me into whoever it was on my left (possibly you). I had nowhere to go. Pretty clean for first lap first corner though, I don’t think anyone suffered big damage.
I wish this game had a way of recording the entire race like in iRacing. It’s easy to go back and review incidents/penalties then. I definitely didn’t speed in the pits, as I’m always pressing the limiter way too early and as I’ve said, I didn’t get any notification of a penalty at the time.
I believe ı was right behind that accident I recorded it can send you guys what really happened tonight :)

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Haha!
Attached you will find my video If You skip to the end you can see the race director awarding the penalty.

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Hello guys, Here is the clip; In the beginning of the clip there is the little the touch.. and at the end of the clip I guess Jordy had a spin :) Enjoy !

Reactions: Biolite80

Patrick Schindler

Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hey Guys,

First of all thank you @Jubilax for your small note.

So and now for all:
I was so flashed of this race That was Racing Guys . The fights between @Menete , @Jubilax an me were so intese and hard but all was fair.
That was one of my best league Race experience I've ever had Thank you to every one for this faif fights.
And it's a kind of art to drive hard and FAIR and everyone did it .
Like I said I was so flashed after the Race.
My Stratergy was not the best , cause the 2 stopp cost me the one and other place , but that doesn't matter , cause I had this Hard and Clean fights that every racing driver wishes.
For this fights I give a kind of sh*t to my position.
And The finish with @Jubilax was my closest in my league racing history 0.010 secons that is only round about 50 cm.

Again thanks to every one My sight of Melbourne and Bahrain comes in a couple of days online on youtube.
And now just focus on chinese gp for more hard , fair and intense fights

Last edited: