XB1 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 20:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 20:00pm UK]

maxen

F1 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
I like that almost every body it’s driving from the cockpit, I will start training this!! :)
What do you use currently? T-cam is probably the actual best camera angle in terms of being quickest but I personally enjoy cockpit more and feel like I have more control and better spatial awareness. In the end it's personal preference. Try it and see what you think!

Best Kiko

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
What do you use currently? T-cam is probably the actual best camera angle in terms of being quickest but I personally enjoy cockpit more and feel like I have more control and better spatial awareness. In the end it's personal preference. Try it and see what you think!
T-cam is cheating .... unless you have Ayrton Senna powers and naturally "see the car from above" , in which case , why T-cams ?

Don't get me started on racing lines .... never seen those in real life . :D

Just kidding, people use what they want. Personally I like cockpit and no lines because of immersion. It is just more fun for me. No lines is recent 4 me

SantiaHead

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah t-cam, just need to get it done! Looks more Real! :cool:

Reactions: maxen

maxen

F1 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
T-cam is cheating .... unless you have Ayrton Senna powers and naturally "see the car from above" , in which case , why T-cams ?

Don't get me started on racing lines .... never seen those in real life . :D

Just kidding, people use what they want. Personally I like cockpit and no lines because of immersion. It is just more fun for me. No lines is recent 4 me
Absolutely. People are free to use whatever they're comfortable with. RL will be the next thing to remove for me, getting rid of ABS & TC was already a big step and I needed to rely on RL in that transition or I'd be completely lost :ROFLMAO:

SantiaHead

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 5, 2019
Im loving it. :)

Reactions: BoblereN and maxen

Best Kiko

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
As I was involved in quite a few episodes/incidents I decided to change my cockpit view to add some more overview and enable my mirrors.. this is now directly from my eyes View attachment 79452

Edit: Note the baby alarm is a part of my office as well :p
nice setup! I like that the baby monitor is just there ;) ...

please dont wake up while papa is racing (i know I am about to get my third).

Reactions: SantiaHead