PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm EDT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm EDT]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern Daylight Savings time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fruitsalsa - Force India

Reserves confirmed:
@Mo v0 - Force India

Last edited:

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
To whom it may concern, I should be able to race this week as a reserve. @me if I'm needed :thumbsup:

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Drivers,

I think we followed a good practice by not starting the race right after qualification in Australia. However, we still started the race without checking on other drivers. In another leagues where I participate, the Coordinator or host normally asks if everyone is ready, then he/she formally announces the start of the race, and THEN everyone is allowed to start the race.

Could we follow the same protocol in AOR-Americas?

@IntergalacticGentleman
@Raven

Last edited:

Fruitsalsa

Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
Hey everyone,

I won't be able to be there next sunday as I am abroad for a week. This should be the only race that I won't be there for this season.

Maybe @Mo v0 could take the wheel for this one?

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Raven

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

I won't be able to there next sunday as I am abroad for a week. This should be the only race that I won't be there for this season.

Maybe @Mo v0 could take the wheel for this one?

Thanks!
Got it. :thumbsup: Force India yah?

Illicit

S18 AOR PC F11 Champion
Apr 1, 2019
Great race again, congrats to Triton for P1. Also, just to clarify @Rytier, F1 2018 is my first racing game I've ever used a wheel on. Played Forza Motorsport and Horizon years ago on the xbox, but nothing serious or with a wheel. Having a blast so far though, can't wait for next week.

Mo#9991

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 14, 2017

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Wow... my first AOR win!!!!!

Awesome race to all of you guys, was a really entertaining broadcast as well! The win took a ton of luck and a lot of work right to the end! Kudos to you @sena16 for putting so much pressure on me, was a really good strategy call from you. See you all in China on Sunday!

Reactions: sena16

BRL_Joao_Pedro_90

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2019

Well, that wasn't as bad as it could have been... Qualied in P6 but losing a lot of positions to T1 incidents. Thank the gods for early safety car allowing me to pit and fix wing damage. Content with finishing 11th, but knowing I could have done better. Until next time :D
That triple overtake on lap 3 was on the limit, really clean racing!

Reactions: Mo#9991

sena16

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
My First podium in a champ. The safety car Put me in the Race. BTW great fight with Triton in the last Laps. Congratulations to Pedro too, driver the Race for me.

Reactions: BRL_Joao_Pedro_90