Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern Daylight Savings time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fruitsalsa - Force India

Reserves confirmed:
@Mo v0 - Force India

Last edited:

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
To whom it may concern, I should be able to race this week as a reserve. @me if I'm needed :thumbsup:

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

jalmenar

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2018
Drivers,

I think we followed a good practice by not starting the race right after qualification in Australia. However, we still started the race without checking on other drivers. In another leagues where I participate, the Coordinator or host normally asks if everyone is ready, then he/she formally announces the start of the race, and THEN everyone is allowed to start the race.

Could we follow the same protocol in AOR-Americas?

@IntergalacticGentleman
@Raven

Last edited:

Fruitsalsa

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
Hey everyone,

I won't be able to be there next sunday as I am abroad for a week. This should be the only race that I won't be there for this season.

Maybe @Mo v0 could take the wheel for this one?

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Raven

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

I won't be able to there next sunday as I am abroad for a week. This should be the only race that I won't be there for this season.

Maybe @Mo v0 could take the wheel for this one?

Thanks!
Got it. :thumbsup: Force India yah?

Illicit

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Great race again, congrats to Triton for P1. Also, just to clarify @Rytier, F1 2018 is my first racing game I've ever used a wheel on. Played Forza Motorsport and Horizon years ago on the xbox, but nothing serious or with a wheel. Having a blast so far though, can't wait for next week.

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Wow... my first AOR win!!!!!

Awesome race to all of you guys, was a really entertaining broadcast as well! The win took a ton of luck and a lot of work right to the end! Kudos to you @sena16 for putting so much pressure on me, was a really good strategy call from you. See you all in China on Sunday!

Reactions: sena16

BRL_Joao_Pedro_90

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2019

Well, that wasn't as bad as it could have been... Qualied in P6 but losing a lot of positions to T1 incidents. Thank the gods for early safety car allowing me to pit and fix wing damage. Content with finishing 11th, but knowing I could have done better. Until next time :D
That triple overtake on lap 3 was on the limit, really clean racing!

Reactions: Mo#9991

sena16

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
My First podium in a champ. The safety car Put me in the Race. BTW great fight with Triton in the last Laps. Congratulations to Pedro too, driver the Race for me.

Reactions: BRL_Joao_Pedro_90