Sep 6, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Mute
@horvi181
@F1Broodje
@ayrton82

Last edited:

F1Broodje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Sorry for the late message, but i dont think i can make it tonight (family dinner). I'll try to show up but im not sure if i can.

Realnmk

Formula Karter
Apr 10, 2019
I wanna apologize for that outragous divebomb into the hairpin on @Kereka. broke way to late and dodged out the wrong way.

A weekend to forget for me.

Last edited:

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Guys, it's a miracle I still can write this, as I had no internet for the whole weekend. I'm sorry for everyone affected by this. Terribly sorry.

I'l explain the situation over here:

So Saturday evening, we had a power outage in our entire street. This made it so the whole internet infrastructure was affected by this. As it is the weekend of Easter, the guys of Telenet weren't working. (Those are responsible for the internet.) I contacted them immedialtly, but after 2 hours with them on the line, it looked like no-one could come and fix it. I was very worried in the first place for some very urgent work that had to be uploaded to a server, so I can finish my High School Year actually. I alerted everyone I knew, but forgot you guys sadly, which should've been one of the firsts I should've alerted.

I feel massively bad for all of you because it's my fault in the first place. You know, everything was so hectic: I was already late with my school work, and they had set another deadline for today at 12 o'clock, it was Easter today so I had to go to see family,... I had to rush through this day like nothing before. Not having any form of internet apart from 4G on my phone was terrible, but not letting this know to you guys was a big mistake from my part. I tried getting to fix our internet, alerted people, called around, rushed from one place to another, had to prepare things,...

Last season I had a 100% attendance rate, but looks like I can't match that again. I'm shaking you know, I'm responsible for this, and it makes me even more stressed out now. On Tuesday (!) I should have back my internet.

I can't express enough how much I feel sorry for all of you. It was partly out of my power, but mainly my fault of course. I'm so sorry. I hope there remains some confidence from you guys.
I'm going to sleep now I guess as I'm freaking out at the moment really, because of it. I would like to thank @Schwalbe for helping me out at the moment. I'm kind off in tears at the moment, as I only now came around to setting up my laptop and getting into my browser from the first time, and realizing all of this.

If I need an official statement from my internet company, you can always ask me for this @Maddog40 . I know it doesn't make up for anything and it's a huge mistake on my part, but I can't do anything about it anymore, it has happened sadly.

So therefore reaching me will be quite difficult as well, as I'm now tethering my 4G via WiFi from my phone to my laptop. It's quite slow and unstable.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
I hope this doesn't make you guys loose confidence in me. I'm still here for all of you guys.
Just at this one instant everything came together and went wrong, all at the same time. It's a massive mistake on my part, assuring you all it doesn't happen again.
Singing off, Reborn

DaddeRaga

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 3, 2018
I hope this doesn't make you guys loose confidence in me. I'm still here for all of you guys.
Just at this one instant everything came together and went wrong, all at the same time. It's a massive mistake on my part, assuring you all it doesn't happen again.
Singing off, Reborn
Hey man, it's okay! Don't worry about this, it can happen and I'm sure the situation will improve! ;)

Reactions: ForceSkoda

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
I'll try to even insert the results in a decent time frame, but I can't promise anything. Sure thing that if I can't do it before Monday evening it's the first thing I'll do on Tuesday when I'm back online. Cheers guys.

Edit: I can't get to load the tables at the moment with my current connection, so it's going to be for when I am fully back with my normal connection.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DaddeRaga