PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm UK]

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Felt like I was a magnet to those around me for the first few laps ahaha, but had a sick battle with @Kereka at the end :D

Reactions: Kereka

spawnieSTAR

S18 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Dec 14, 2017
Congratulations @spawnieSTAR and @SwaggyEggy for the podium.
I wish i was 0,1s per lap faster so we could battle a bit more.
Maybe in China :)

Thänk u Friend,

Sorry for turn 1. Did not have so much space left and right and then had to go off the gas because of @jordb94 . I hope you did not have wing damage. Otherwise very tight race. Although my tires burned in the end. Congratulations to the podium @SwaggyEggy @Skiadr and everyone else. @Schwalbe Head up buddy in China, the world looks quite different again. Bahrain has been my last race with traction control. Do not mind too much, see it as training for F1 2019. Until Sunday in China.

Reactions: Schwalbe

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Felt like I was a magnet to those around me for the first few laps ahaha, but had a sick battle with @Kereka at the end :D
It was quite intense, I couldnt catch up in the end tho
Great battle, would like to see your POV :)
Onto the next one!

Schwalbe

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018

Hugh game Freeze/Lag Spike on my Quali Lap in Turn 8 what cost me 1second and potential P2....Rooki mistake in Lap 3 where i clip the curb in Turn 12....got a 5sec stop and go...thx game...got back to the field in Lap 5...and thats not enough...Turn10 to many ppl changeling their line under bracking...cya Frontwing...speeding in the pit...P11...what a bs Sunday...flashback to last Season....gratz @spawnieSTAR @SwaggyEggy (good points for the Team after my brain dead weekend) and @Skiadr for the Top 3

Reactions: Skiadr

SwaggyEggy

S17 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 10, 2018
@RebornDestroyer Don't worry about it man, this stuff was totally out of your hands.
I have heard there were a couple of lagg spikes with certain drivers, will be looking if it was from my end or not. In case some situation like this happens again.

As for the race, chocked my qualy lap on the softs. Great opening battle with @Skiadr but that cost me just a bit too much time and lost the DRS on Spawnie. Pretty much the story of the rest of the race. Pushing the best I could but the pace was just too equal (If only the cars were not in that setting, I would have been chilling). However in general a good race (no warnings) and deserved win for @spawnieSTAR.

Reactions: Skiadr

ForceSkoda

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2017
I had another consistent race finishing in a consistent fifth. @Schwalbe I'm not sure how I managed to miss you on lap 3 after you span :unsure: And things were getting pretty close towards the end, I had to really push to make sure you didn't get into the one second window @jordb94.

Congratulations to the podium finishers.

Ponty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2018
Just noticed that before crossing the line, I went down from P8 to P9 without being overtaken? Hmmmm

Kereka

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2018
Just noticed that before crossing the line, I went down from P8 to P9 without being overtaken? Hmmmm
because of @babouras he was not synched with you, he was actually 2 secs in front of you

at the start you were always glitching with eavh when you got too close

• Sad
Reactions: Ponty

babouras

Junior Karter
Jan 9, 2019
that's a glitch of f1 2018 it happened to some other guys that i was practicing with.They saw each other in different locations instead of the real ones

Reactions: Kereka