PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/19 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
Information

I'd like to draw your attention to a few small things.

• Please check that you are in the lobby 15 minutes before the race starts.
  • You will have to wait with readying up until I give the signal via the Discord server or when I ready up myself.
  • If you can't participate in a race, please sign off directly to me.
@bobytheconqueror please add me to Steam as a friend. I couldn't find you in Steam. I'm pleading with you again to add me as a friend.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSascha/

The race results from yesterday's race and the ranking of the season can be found here.
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-s17-pc-assist-3-results-standings.54512/

That's all I had. Many thanks again to all of you who successfully started the race season yesterday. I hope for an exciting and fair season.

@TuRbsOn @simsoares @GOCAS @FSN Archer @Hand Solo @Aelirenn @kasito nl @Synestros @Radek11CZ @HoneybadgerF1 @BooM @Elliota @Aquaa @Magneten1 @Yava @bobytheconqueror @Grabiec @Pogromca @SilvaTax

Reactions: Aelirenn

Magneten1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2018
@Radek11CZ The battle was mounting between us until I spun at turn 1, I was catching you in those laps towards the end there. It's was a shame that I spun in that corner since we could have such a good battle, but it was not to be. I personally don't think that you blocked me into turn 1.

Radek11CZ

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
@Radek11CZ The battle was mounting between us until I spun at turn 1, I was catching you in those laps towards the end there. It's was a shame that I spun in that corner since we could have such a good battle, but it was not to be. I personally don't think that you blocked me into turn 1.
Ok but you race very well you deseved p5 :) good luck next race:)

Reactions: Aelirenn

Aelirenn

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
Nice race guys. Really messed up the strategy unfortunatley, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. Looking forward to China !

Reactions: MrSascha

Aelirenn

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
Rip cant you delete posts in the forum ? :D That's unfortunate guess you would have avoided most of the corner cuts too. Driving with low break pressure is rough.