Sep 4, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
VOD:

Last edited:

BlackWidowJ

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
As always i will be hosting a practice session sunday 18:30 (19:30 eu time)

This lobby will always be set to friends only so if i forget to invite or you can't make it right away you can always join via my steam.

Drivers from other league's or friends are always welcome too :)

Last edited:

Shahroz Syed

Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2018
I am excited about Bahrain. I think I can perform better on this track than I did in Australia pace-wise. I hope to also improve the race result, but with P4 being the result of Bahrain it is going to be difficult. But I really have to qualify un a better position than in Australia. Which isn't the most difficult job, considering I started P16 without even a lap on the board. But overall I am excited for Bahrain and I hope to have a great result.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
allright guys,

as I mentioned before, we have 2 people who want to cast our race tonight.
It will be live on

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Hey guys :D

I hope the commentary was alright, although we had some audio issues. I'm a pleb for muting my mic and not knowing it haha.

Anyway, I hope everything was alright. I would appreciate it if you could give some feedback on the general stream, if there was any issues & criticism, feel free to say :D

Also, if you have any suggestion on how we can improve the stream feel free to say too.

Edit: If we have pronounced your name very badly, I apologise haha

Last edited:
Reactions: dormio

kyri010

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 17, 2014
Watched a few bits of the commentary(Ofc my spin in turn 12......:LOL:). I think you guys did a good job on commentating the race. Looking forward to China.

Reactions: GnialSsor

dormio

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Apr 7, 2018
Congratz to the winners. I didn't chose the best strategy but 6th is not bad. I had interesting battles and some luck :
I watched the stream after the race and it was really pleasant. It was like i were a f1 driver :D (unfortunately only during 1h30) ! Great job !

See you next week

Last edited:

Lasher

Pro Karter
Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys :D

I hope the commentary was alright, although we had some audio issues. I'm a pleb for muting my mic and not knowing it haha.

Anyway, I hope everything was alright. I would appreciate it if you could give some feedback on the general stream, if there was any issues & criticism, feel free to say :D

Also, if you have any suggestion on how we can improve the stream feel free to say too.

Hey, watched the vod after the race (well, skipped through most of quali, but watched the whole race). What I noticed: The audio levels between the two of you are not even, with one of you actually being too quiet, mostly an issue when onboard (engine noise covers the commentary).

Now for the race.... I'm unfortunately part of the turn 12 victims club, managing to spin without actually touching the kerb. Should have pitted on lap 5 :(

Last edited:

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Hey, watched the vod after the race (well, skipped through most of quali, but watched the whole race). What I noticed: The audio levels between the two of you are not even, with one of you actually being too quite, mostly an issue when onboard (engine noise covers the commentary).

Now for the race.... I'm unfortunately part of the turn 12 victims club, managing to spin without actually touching the curb. Should have pitted on lap 5 :(
Yeah, I'm looking over the vod, and he is a bit quiet, we've hopefully now got it sorted for China. Thanks for the feedback :)

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
You did mispronounce my name, but for your comfort, not one single non-Danish person has managed to pronounce it correctly yet

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Just to let everyone aware, I will be archiving all of the AL2 twitch vod's on my YouTube channel.

Reactions: Delta2611