PS4 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [21/04/2019 8:00pm UK]

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st April 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Just hope T12 doesn't catch me out again. At least I learned now of not using ballast of 9

varley3791

Pro Karter
Sep 6, 2018
Qually: P5
Race: P6

Initially wanted an S-M one stop strategy but invalidated both laps and scrubbed both sets, so went for an SS-S-S 2 stopper.

Learning with medium TC and got a healthy start, into P4 at T1 and up to P2 by T3 but king kept pulling away. Probably stayed out 1 too many laps and got caught by Velocity who was on softs.
After pitting, stayed pretty much 8 seconds behind King for this stint.
Got a 3 second penalty for multiple warnings which if I'm honest was probably deserved - I kept losing it in that right hander on the sector 2 and 3 switchover.
Came into pits and got fully shunted from behind on entry, force of which registered as speeding in pit lane and I got a 5 second stop go. Race over really. Gutted I didn't stream it as I'd have appealed!
Was fighting for P4 but Total Peas flew past me, and then the 8 second penalties knocked be back a place.

• Winner
Reactions: Szmitski

Yzzzakk

Pro Karter
Oct 6, 2018
Qualy: P1
Race: P2

Set a almost perfect lap in qualy to get my first top 5 start and my first ever pole position.

Got an ok start and managed to pull out a gap on a couple of seconds pretty quickly. Stopped on lap 4 to get the soft tyres to run a two stop stratergy and go SS-S-S. Felt like I had good pace on the softs and set alot of fastest laps.
Stopped again on lap 16 to run until the end but I came out just next to pepelu and Szmitski and got stuck behind for a couple laps. Made a big misstake when I tried to overtake pepelu and hit the side of Szmitski (Sorry man:().
P2 was probably the best I could get but I might have been able to fight with Velocity for the win if I would have gotten out ahead of pepelu and Szmitski.

Here is a highlights package of my race if anyboby want to watch.

On to China next

TobyChanell

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2019
Qualy: P1
Race: P2

Set a almost perfect lap in qualy to get my first top 5 start and my first ever pole position.

Got an ok start and managed to pull out a gap on a couple of seconds pretty quickly. Stopped on lap 4 to get the soft tyres to run a two stop stratergy and go SS-S-S. Felt like I had good pace on the softs and set alot of fastest laps.
Stopped again on lap 16 to run until the end but I came out just next to pepelu and Szmitski and got stuck behind for a couple laps. Made a big misstake when I tried to overtake pepelu and hit the side of Szmitski (Sorry man:().
P2 was probably the best I could get but I might have been able to fight with Velocity for the win if I would have gotten out ahead of pepelu and Szmitski.

Here is a highlights package of my race if anyboby want to watch.

On to China next
No chance mate you was 10 seconds behind me no one held u up for over 5 maximum

• Clever

Szmitski

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2018
Qualy p11

Race p7

Had a bad run in qualy again need to improve massive I honestly feel that I was in for 2nd place once @TotalPeas had trouble and Dan was away as @Yzzzakk said we came together in race on lap 18 19 and got yellow wing I desised to stay out as car was 1.5ish slower with damage and 10 laps left would of lost to much time for me i atualy think once peas made mistake I was closer to @TobyChanell than most on mediums as much as I know I wouldn't of won I feel p2 really was on cards happy I dragged 6 points tho instead of dnf hard race for me to swallow but I gess it's gave me the kick up the arse I need to push forward good race tho nice to see these times closer than its ever been in aor for me at least

Reactions: Geo and Yzzzakk

TotalPeas

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Quali P2
RACE P4

Had an alright start but got pinched by Kingen at turn 3 which put me back to 4th. I got past Velocity and came up to Varley in the S’ but he went too slow and i lost half my wing on his rear. Put me back to 16th. Went from mediums until lap 22 then went on SS and came back and was quick so managed to salvage a P4 which i guess is good for damage limitation.

• Agree

TobyChanell

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 4, 2019
Quali P3
Race P1

Had a pretty chill race in truth saw @TotalPeas get pinched by @Yzzzakk on lap 1 which promoted me into P2. I promptly sacrificed that position when @varley3791 challenged me and the same with @TotalPeas. I then just had a nice chill race saving ERS and Fuel and bringing home the win. I think I won this race purely off strategy and other peoples mistakes and misfortune. Overall a good race

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Can't do anything sorry as haven't got prove of times. I only got you and geo 1 lap down unless it can be proven you were less than 10 secs behind

C1oudyyyC1oud

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
Can't do anything sorry as haven't got prove of times. I only got you and geo 1 lap down unless it can be proven you were less than 10 secs behind
If I grab a screenshot from the end of the race showing I as 5 seconds behind Geo would that work?

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
The penalty was for the the Australian GP, so the penalty will be applied to the Australian GP results.

If say Geo was given a post race penalty for a incident in Bahrain GP then the penalty will be applied for Bahrain results and not China as a example

C1oudyyyC1oud

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2019
The penalty was for the the Australian GP, so the penalty will be applied to the Australian GP results.

If say Geo was given a post race penalty for a incident in Bahrain GP then the penalty will be applied for Bahrain results and not China as a example
Ah okay no problem buddy.