Jan 12, 2014
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th April 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Maffus
- @Marek
- @Knalliee

Last edited:

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Looking forward to this one. I remember being the only one to get kind of close to Tyrano in qualifying last season. You know, 3 tenths slower kind of close. :p

Definitely prefer this circuit over Melbourne.

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Looking forward to this one. I remember being the only one to get kind of close to Tyrano in qualifying last season. You know, 3 tenths slower kind of close. :p

Definitely prefer this circuit over Melbourne.
I hate this track, qualified 16th last season lol

• Agree
Reactions: Laakso

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
As Melbourne was so exciting at the front, I expect this one to be even better! This is a good track for some nice battles (y)

• Agree
Reactions: BergheVonTrips

fugotaro

Formula Karter
Aug 13, 2016
Hoping that Bahrain will be a better race for me than the **** show that was Melbourne

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Alright @FisiFan91 - Just like the start of Season 12, I did win in the Haas, maybe a re-occurrence? I doubt it, I hate Bahrain :p

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
So, finally raceweekend again! Hoping for a point paying position this time, but honestly, the competition midfield is seriously hard this season(as should be).

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Never was worse than 4th on this track, but normally the field is very close together here, so we'll see I guess. Pace looking promising so far though, looking forward to it. :)

Reactions: FisiFan91

Qélon

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 15, 2016
Pace was good here in S12, especially in Qualifying and the first stint. It's gonna be interseting how the tyre wear is going to effect the race. Especially with that incredibly close midfield. I call it now 10 people in under 4 tenths in Qualifying:eek:.

Former user1

Banned Users
May 4, 2014
well thats it for me guys, the majority of the drivers have a issue with me using the racing line in our split so i was
forced to retire from the season, to the guys that did support me in my issue idd like to express my gratitude, i know who most of you guys are so i appreciate it. sorry for having to get you a replacement teammate nukka im sure u will find one.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
well thats it for me guys, the majority of the drivers have a issue with me using the racing line in our split so i was
forced to retire from the season, to the guys that did support me in my issue idd like to express my gratitude, i know who most of you guys are so i appreciate it. sorry for having to get you a replacement teammate nukka im sure u will find one.
Hi @Nukka :p Racing line doesn't do anything @Marco FD I find I'm faster without it :)

Reactions: Nukka

F.Donoso

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 23, 2016
Sorry if I caused collisions in this race, defenitely not my day today, Was P3 and I got a massive over-steer , I've been able to continue but my race was over, a bit of a fight with NNicky at the end.
Hope that the next time I finish in the points.