PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [30/04/2017 - 8:00pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [30/04/2017 - 8:00pm UK time]

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th April 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: t0mzz

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Not one of my favorite tracks but at least we're gonna have a dry weekend :)

• Agree
Reactions: H_pro1

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
I am not quite sure if I'm able to be at the race this Sunday, hopefully, I will!

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1

Clint58

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 18, 2015
Can't make this one fellas sorry - it's our wedding anniversary so we're heading out tonight. Good luck; and see you in China!

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1 and t0mzz

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Can't make this one fellas sorry - it's our wedding anniversary so we're heading out tonight. Good luck; and see you in China!
Thanks for informing! Congratulations and have fun :)

StefanWylde

GP2 1st Driver
Jul 13, 2015
@aeN buddy learn to control yourself. I left you so much space and you still had to push me wide. Very unfair.

Last edited:

R.A.J.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I am inclined to agree with this, on my video it is a Force India two cars ahead of me.
Since Paul was a rejoin game went wonky I know everyone is surprised by that

Reactions: KurvZ

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 16th
R- 1st

Didn't get a good lap in qualifying, probably could have improved by a second. Race started well, made a lot of overtakes. Safety car timings worked perfectly to help me to be P4 on supersofts after the last safety car. I had 6 seconds worth of penalties so I knew I had to push and that's exactly what I did. Overall, I think my pace was good but I know I was lucky with the safety cars to get the win today. My POV is below: