PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [8/18/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [8/18/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern US time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@kreamyjohns
@ItzTriton
@Raven

Uninformed no-shows:
@SSR Matheus
@kub

Last edited:

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, I want to mention something about retiring on track at the end of qualifying. Please make sure you return to the pitlane before retiring your car from the session, because if you retire on track, the AI controlling your car can potentially block other people still on flying laps. I saw a couple close calls with AI controlled cars for people doing their final laps in qualifying, so I want to stress the importance of returning your car to the pitlane at the end of the session. I also want to ask everyone to not immediately ready up at the end of qualifying on the results screen, and also while we're on the grid before the formation lap. We try to remind people in voice chat before we load onto the grid, but I want to make sure people who might not be in the voice chat also know about this. 10 or 15 seconds is more than enough time to wait to make sure we can record results in qualifying and set our strategies for the race. Thanks everyone!

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
hmm... I came into this race super faded lol, took a fat bong rip mid day before lunch but was still blasted. i usually driver sober .. so yeah i was off the pace a bit in qually but race pace was decent. i think i had the pace to get to the front eventually but i had wing damage lap 2 and just got passed left and right. eventually i lost motivation after the pit stop and spun again into the wall. i just retired in the pits because i was last and 20 seconds from the nearest guy.

race start was amazing, a lot of battling and most of the field going 2 wide and keeping it clean.

then,

@Hammertime44 wing damage start of lap 2. to me hammer moved under braking and I thought he was going for a move but he moves back in..