PC - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [8/18/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix [8/18/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Mo#9991

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Well, I may have won, but now we'll never know :( Lap 21

My 1.28.9 on mediums got me a P3 spot on the grid. Come the race, unfortunately for @Sabba7h his power went out leaving the P2 spot with a ghost, and then ended up beating @Steph Farelle off the line in the P1 spot, meaning I was side by side going into T1 looking at an empty road ahead. Came out on top by the time I got to T2, and stayed there for 21 more laps... I then got caught up in an incident with @Miguel Angel Pilla after defending him for many laps before. He overtook me in T1, then as I was going for the overtake in T4, there was a collision that put me in P3 as he and @Tezu drove away. Currently waiting on the stewards to give their thoughts... Nonetheless, after I was put in P3, @Illicit found my gearbox and thankfully stayed there for the remainder of the race. One time getting side-by-side in T1, but managed to hang on for the podium... Won't be in China next week so I'll have to wait another week to see if I can keep the quality races coming. :thumbsup:

May still be processing to HD

Miguel Angel Pilla

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2019
hello commissioners I hope this is a successful relationship that we will form in these 20 races :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Speaking seriously, starting last and becoming first or second I can not afford to crash and lose everything I won, I honestly did not expect to stretch the braking in such a short drs. The rest is as the video shows