PS4 - Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 2 - Bahrain Grand Prix

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Still couldnt show my pace again very unlucky :
1.My quali pace was by far not my usual pace from the practices
2.jumpstart at the begining
3 front wing damage
4.internet failure
I really hope i can show my potential on china

Jordy Lopez

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2016
First league race in f1 and I must say that was really fun!

Quali was okay, made a lot of mistakes on my first quali laps but the third one was good enough for p3.

In the race, I was able to get a clean start and maintain p3. I felt very comfortable and knew I had decent pace so by lap 6, I was able to grab the lead. One thing I said I wouldnt do is speed in pitlane and that ended up happening.. Got a 5 second penalty and knew I had to push every lap on my second stint just to make up for the penalty I was gonna have to serve in my second stop. What made things worse was that I thought people were gonna make second stops but most of the field did a 1 stop. On the final stint, I pushed hard every lap using everything I had on the tires to make up the positions. Came out the pits P7 and drove to P2! I finished 3.2secs from jomp. I didnt know jomp had a 3 sec time penalty. I would have used a lot more engine power for the final two straights after getting past pedro in a close fight. Looking forward to racing next week!

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015

Quali was okay, made a lot of mistakes on my first quali laps but the third one was good enough for p3.

In the race, I was able to get a clean start and maintain p3. I felt very comfortable and knew I had decent pace so by lap 6, I was able to grab the lead. One thing I said I wouldnt do is speed in pitlane and that ended up happening.. Got a 5 second penalty and knew I had to push every lap on my second stint just to make up for the penalty I was gonna have to serve in my second stop. What made things worse was that I thought people were gonna make second stops but most of the field did a 1 stop. On the final stint, I pushed hard every lap using everything I had on the tires to make up the positions. Came out the pits P7 and drove to P2! I finished 3.2secs from jomp. I didnt know jomp had a 3 sec time penalty. I would have used a lot more engine power for the final two straights after getting past pedro in a close fight. Looking forward to racing next week!
Nice drive man, was impressed by your pace....looks like you will be a championship contender

Reactions: Jordy Lopez

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
help me to understand well. with the current penalties, and looking at the ranking of the game I should be ahead of @tough_2_handle and not behind 3.2 seconds as a final result 5 and not sixth.
I kindly ask the coordinator @HiippariLate to examine the question well because there is something wrong with the rankings at the end of the race.

tough_2_handle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 5, 2018
help me to understand well. with the current penalties, and looking at the ranking of the game I should be ahead of @tough_2_handle and not behind 3.2 seconds as a final result 5 and not sixth.
I kindly ask the coordinator @HiippariLate to examine the question well because there is something wrong with the rankings at the end of the race.
I finished ahead of you on my screen but game gave me a 5 second penalty for overtaking under yellow flag which is bull **** and am appealing that

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I finished ahead of you on my screen but game gave me a 5 second penalty for overtaking under yellow flag which is bull **** and am appealing that
Yes I understand. but I finished right behind you, but in the ranking counting your and my penalty are behind you and not ahead as it should be, because I have 2 seconds less and not 3.2 more

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018

Good drive

Reactions: Jordy Lopez

HiippariLate

GP2 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2018
Yes I understand. but I finished right behind you, but in the ranking counting your and my penalty are behind you and not ahead as it should be, because I have 2 seconds less and not 3.2 more
Yes the penalty system is not working properly so if the penalty of @tough_2_handle isn't removed you are ahead of him!

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Most insane thing from this race is that i didnt get a warning and i didnt speed in the pits. I think i’ve driven 50+ league races and i dont think i have ever finished a race with that happening before

Reactions: Schnixel

jomppalainen

S16 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 6, 2018
Recording processing as we speak. Will provide it ASAP today. It will show penalty is bull ****. Someone retired in the pit lane causing yellow flag while me fighting with @advanceapple on the start/finish straight
Obviously you should have pitted too or full-stopped on the straight. For safety! Won't somebody pleeeease think of the children!!1

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
For any reason i had a jumpstart altough i started much later than the others
My start lights just came too late