Dec 9, 2016
Round 2 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Patrick Schindler

Last edited:

Patrick Schindler

Formula Karter
Jul 16, 2019
99% sure that I have to set out this race cause I have many things to organize with the company where I learn Mechatronics engineer as a result of Corona Virus.

EDIT: I think I made a wrong move and now Hurts my neck and my stomach pains on the right site. In this status I'm not able to drive that race.
I wish you the best luck and fairest Race on this nice track and the most important is : Have Fun

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
99% sure that I have to set out this race cause I have many things to organize with the company where I learn Mechatronics engineer as a result of Corona Virus.

EDIT: I think I made a wrong move and now Hurts my neck and my stomach pains on the right site. In this status I'm not able to drive that race.
I wish you the best luck and fairest Race on this nice track and the most important is : Have Fun
Get well soon mate, see you next race!

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
Big apologize to @Strike who was involed into 2 spins/crashes where i spun on my own and hit the wall for my DNF
So sorry for you

Reactions: Strike

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Kjofex Don't rejoin like you did on lap 1 when you go outside of the track limits. That was reckless and dangerous. It broke half of my front wing

Kjofex

Pro Karter
Aug 11, 2019
@Kjofex Don't rejoin like you did on lap 1 when you go outside of the track limits. That was reckless and dangerous. It broke half of my front wing
Im so sorry for that because you dnf afterwards.
i completely misjudgded the width of the track and your speed

Millsy

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 28, 2020
That was a crazy race, two safety cars and two broken front wings. Sadly one was on the second safety car when the queue slowed right down at T1. From a POLE to P13. Not the best day at the office!!!! :(

tYsU^

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Qual P1:
I had good feeling in the car, but on the last run I didn't improve my time anyway.I could improve at least 0.5 seconds, but got PP anyway.

Race P5:
I had a good start, but I couldn't keep Ferrari @_Mackoo_ behind me on straight. I was pushed many times in turns 7,8,9 and lost two positions.
I was in touch with the first two drivers all the time. On the third lap I wanted to overtake @_Mackoo_ to the 7th turn, but he didn't leave me a space and turned into me. He damaged my wing then and I fell to 6th position.
Then my teammate @Hinyaldee went a little too wide in corner 16 and smashed his car. Sorry for you!
Then VSC appeared, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to change for the hard tires and ride on them to the end. Of course, when I enetred box, I forgot to change the damaged wing. I returned to track on 17th position.
On the 8th lap I was already in the 5th position, but of course it started to rain and I lost a lot. I pit the lap too late because I thought the conditions would improve, but they didn't.
I was 9th when i pited for inters. Returned 11th.
On lap 22 I overtook @Toni Racing when he was leaving the pit lane, than I saw him hit the wall on Eau Rouge. I hope nothing happened.
I feel very pissed again because I had a very good pace to win this race. I'll be back stronger!

Toni Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
Qual P1:
I had good feeling in the car, but on the last run I didn't improve my time anyway.I could improve at least 0.5 seconds, but got PP anyway.

Race P5:
I had a good start, but I couldn't keep Ferrari @_Mackoo_ behind me on straight. I was pushed many times in turns 7,8,9 and lost two positions.
I was in touch with the first two drivers all the time. On the third lap I wanted to overtake @_Mackoo_ to the 7th turn, but he didn't leave me a space and turned into me. He damaged my wing then and I fell to 6th position.
Then my teammate @Hinyaldee went a little too wide in corner 16 and smashed his car. Sorry for you!
Then VSC appeared, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to change for the hard tires and ride on them to the end. Of course, when I enetred box, I forgot to change the damaged wing. I returned to track on 17th position.
On the 8th lap I was already in the 5th position, but of course it started to rain and I lost a lot. I pit the lap too late because I thought the conditions would improve, but they didn't.
I was 9th when i pited for inters. Returned 11th.
On lap 22 I overtook @Toni Racing when he was leaving the pit lane, than I saw him hit the wall on Eau Rouge. I hope nothing happened.
I feel very pissed again because I had a very good pace to win this race. I'll be back stronger!

Yeah, what a crazy race that was!
I had a jump start -> drive through. Minus delta in VSC -> drive through.

After the second drive through i came out of pits and saw, that TYsU overtook me. I wanted the position back asap and pushed through Eau Rouge and spun. :D

I had to manage the 6. th position then with a damaged front wing...Damn that was so close! So many cars behind me in the wet without any grip. o_O

I streamed it on Youtube....when you want to have a look watch at 1:11:45 / 1:20:19.

Thanks to all for the fun and crazy race <3

Reactions: tYsU^

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Where to start? I’d say from the end…it has been a fun race I reckon. And very fun too. Once again just one step behind points, and once again it’s just me to blame. A good qualifiy, just in the middle of the pack. Done a few changes to setup after checked weather forecast, so I added some ride height and dropped tyre pressure but manage to clinch a 10th position to the last try. As the lights went off again I was focused to escape de madness of the first lap. I’ve been lucky at the first turn then after the Kemmel straight I’ve been too conservative and let same space to @Akenari who did a wonderful overtake on the external trail. Couldn’t say the same about @Toni Racing, mate you already had a penalty for jump start, so no need to dive bomb when you have to face a drive trough, you risked to ruin both mine and your race…I’ve checked you video and maybe from your point of view you didn’t realize, but check mine, if I wasn’t there you would have gone out of truck…you bounced inside my ride side and pushed me off…it’s race, it’s ok but it was just the 1st lap! :) By the way, compared both video after that I saw something that never happened in real life, as you hitted a Ferrari that wasn’t even there in your video…you can see you also jumped on him while you entered the pit…spooky! J It would be good to hear what @Strike saw on his race! By the way after that little shock I’ve been overtaken by @Strike that, at least in my race, fought with a Ferrari for a couple of laps…then again I’ve lost my car on lap 3 like an idiot and spun…restarted 15th and lap after lap (@Vadim Chernoshtanov that duel at Eau Rouge was intense, I thought you had some damage as you struggled to keep the car on track) I’ve been back to 6th place when I had to pit for Inters…Unfortunatly I’ve forgot to accept the new strategy and I come out with the medium…done an entire lap under rain with slick tyres then pitted and come out with inters…still 10th position, a long battle with my team mate @BlackViperGT for several laps, we have been overtaken by a McLaren, unfortunately we both pushed mate and without touching each other, we both went out at lap 19 at Eau Rouge, you retired and I’ve completely lost front wing…as @2Dragons overtaken me for the points…Shame coz once again I could have scored some good points with my pace but hey my fault…it’s all experience, glad with such a made race I come out clean with penalties…see you on Silverstone guys! :)

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019
I'm not gonna bother with uploading the video but after a last minute qualifying push and making 3rd, I somehow spin off the start with 4th and was behind from that point. The rain didn't help and after a long battle leading in Eau Rouge, my car decided the wall was the best place to be. Not the result I wanted but rain never is good. Good race @Alastre , hopefully better result next week!

Toni Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 23, 2020
Where to start? I’d say from the end…it has been a fun race I reckon. And very fun too. Once again just one step behind points, and once again it’s just me to blame. A good qualifiy, just in the middle of the pack. Done a few changes to setup after checked weather forecast, so I added some ride height and dropped tyre pressure but manage to clinch a 10th position to the last try. As the lights went off again I was focused to escape de madness of the first lap. I’ve been lucky at the first turn then after the Kemmel straight I’ve been too conservative and let same space to @Akenari who did a wonderful overtake on the external trail. Couldn’t say the same about @Toni Racing, mate you already had a penalty for jump start, so no need to dive bomb when you have to face a drive trough, you risked to ruin both mine and your race…I’ve checked you video and maybe from your point of view you didn’t realize, but check mine, if I wasn’t there you would have gone out of truck…you bounced inside my ride side and pushed me off…it’s race, it’s ok but it was just the 1st lap! :) By the way, compared both video after that I saw something that never happened in real life, as you hitted a Ferrari that wasn’t even there in your video…you can see you also jumped on him while you entered the pit…spooky! J It would be good to hear what @Strike saw on his race! By the way after that little shock I’ve been overtaken by @Strike that, at least in my race, fought with a Ferrari for a couple of laps…then again I’ve lost my car on lap 3 like an idiot and spun…restarted 15th and lap after lap (@Vadim Chernoshtanov that duel at Eau Rouge was intense, I thought you had some damage as you struggled to keep the car on track) I’ve been back to 6th place when I had to pit for Inters…Unfortunatly I’ve forgot to accept the new strategy and I come out with the medium…done an entire lap under rain with slick tyres then pitted and come out with inters…still 10th position, a long battle with my team mate @BlackViperGT for several laps, we have been overtaken by a McLaren, unfortunately we both pushed mate and without touching each other, we both went out at lap 19 at Eau Rouge, you retired and I’ve completely lost front wing…as @2Dragons overtaken me for the points…Shame coz once again I could have scored some good points with my pace but hey my fault…it’s all experience, glad with such a made race I come out clean with penalties…see you on Silverstone guys! :)

sorry alastre. I saw that you had massively understeered. You gone so wide in that corner. From your Camera its looks Like a massive dive bomb, but i didnt noticed it in that way. The problem was i had understeer too, so it was not my intention to Hit you. I am sorry for that.:censored:

and the thing with the Ferrari is a Mystery.from my POV there was no one:eek:

Reactions: Alastre

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
It's OK mate. :)

Really funny about that Ferrari...on your video it wasn't even on the standings, as @Strike was the one behind you for the game.. But he fought for about 3 laps with this Ferrari..must have been @Partyfuchs for sure. Mystery of Codemaster netcode!

Strike

Formula Karter
Sep 7, 2018

My mysterious race
Bad qualifying, bad race, I don't like this circuit I don't like the rain

See you at the next race

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Qualy, P20:
I crashed in my first fast lap. After the Kemmel straight, before entering T7, @Rubidiium decided to overtake a slow car, even though he also was a slow car. This ruined my focus and I crashed. I do not blame anyone, but next time I think people should be patient and wait for the fast cars to pass by.

Race, P3:
Starting way at the back of the grid, that is P20. Not getting involved in any incidents was my main approach in the first 2 laps, and it paid off. Of course, incidents were not a rarety in this race, so I had mine, some of them were my fault, like when I missed my braking point in T1 right after lap 2 started and kinda dive-bombed @Kein Bergwerk (sorry for that mate). Otherwise, it went smoothly for me, but rougher for my fellow drivers, including my teammate @Tilika, such a shame, could have been a good race to gather some points for the team. Lots of action on the track, people going off, I am able to pull some good pace and I am making up for my starting position. After lap 5 I was P7, quickly made up some places because, again, people were going off. But I had some good fights with @2Dragons for about 3 or 4 laps.

Here come the rain and my super softs are getting all warned out, I have managed to get myself up in 3rd place. Pitted on lap 10, came out in P4 behind @Miś Tobiś with a 4-5 seconds time gap. I was on his tail for about 5 laps, and finally, on lap 20 he made some mistakes and i got past him. P3!

Horray! Podium for me, delighted :)

Reactions: Alastre and Tilika

Tilika

Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Qually, P15:
Did a solid lap(for my standards) with the second pair of softs, and got P15. My setup was more based on having speed in the race, so I knew my qually was not gonna be that fast.

Race, DNF:
After a good start I wanted to stay clear of trouble and did some good laps in. Was mostly saving fuel and ers. Just after the VSFC we started to race again and I was in P9, a great position for maybe some points. But it all went down really fast from the VSCF, as in lap 4, turn 11 @Partyfuchs lost his rear end and me, two places back could do absolutely nothing to avoid crashing into him and thus breaking my back left tyre. You can see the end of the fight in my teammate's @Birkoff video. All in all a little dissapointed to end my race like that, because I am new to league racing and the game. But I know that things will get better in the near future.

Great race for my teammmate @Birkoff, he was just flying past everyone, and getting from P20 to P3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alastre and Birkoff