Aug 25, 2017
Round 2 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@EntxShadow
@Fernando Fio

Last edited:
Reactions: ColinRMason

ColinRMason

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Q: 5th
R: DNF

Had good qualifying. I was 3 tenths up on my second but invalidated lap on last corner which was a shame.

Race was a real shame. Safety car came out on first lap and so I decided to go onto Hard tyres for rest of race. All was working great. Then a second safety car came out near and screwing my strategy which was a shame. I probably should of pitted again for softs or mediums. On old hard tyres I was a sitting duck. 11th on last lap when a car spun in front me tried to go around him but he tagged my rear causing me to DNF.

Very frustrating race but still enjoyed it. Congrats on podium and thank you again to @Limaro_83!

See you at Britian where I hope I have a little bit more fortune!

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Race ruined at the bottom of A Rouge.
Will complete this season, but don't expect me to put any more effort in to this than my presence.

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: Martin_Robertson

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Race ruined at the bottom of A Rouge.
Will complete this season, but don't expect me to put any more effort in to this than my presence.
We all have bad races, either by our own mistakes or others. Still got to put the effort in. What’s the point of competing otherwise?

Mcquiz95

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2017
We all have bad races, either by our own mistakes or others. Still got to put the effort in. What’s the point of competing otherwise?
It's a matter of cost and effect and it can be extremely disheartening. Like the same race last season for me. I practiced for this race more than any other the whole season and then I crashed before the first lap was over. All that time invested seemed like a complete waste.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@Limaro_83 , @Zakzak1993 , @ColinRMason , @Mcquiz95 ;
Thanks for the reply, guys.
I'm not talking about mistakes.
When you look at the starts and there 1st turns, we all know how and when to brake and to give space.
So there we're doin great.
But there are spots and moments where people should back off and have more patience.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Q: 5th
R: DNF

Had good qualifying. I was 3 tenths up on my second but invalidated lap on last corner which was a shame.

Race was a real shame. Safety car came out on first lap and so I decided to go onto Hard tyres for rest of race. All was working great. Then a second safety car came out near and screwing my strategy which was a shame. I probably should of pitted again for softs or mediums. On old hard tyres I was a sitting duck. 11th on last lap when a car spun in front me tried to go around him but he tagged my rear causing me to DNF.

Very frustrating race but still enjoyed it. Congrats on podium and thank you again to @Limaro_83!

See you at Britian where I hope I have a little bit more fortune!

I was on board watching your stream and shouting at the iPad for you to pit during the last safety car. You didn’t have time to react to avoid that car at the end. Unlucky mate!

• Agree

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
I was on board watching your stream and shouting at the iPad for you to pit during the last safety car. You didn’t have time to react to avoid that car at the end. Unlucky mate!
Did you not sign up at all this season mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.