Race Information:

Date: Sunday 3rd May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomized by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Absentees:

Itzxmoek (Race 1, maybe race 2)
Joshua Suttill (on Holiday)
Samsterbrfc (Confirmed)
StubbornGymnast (Maybe)
Millsehh (walking 500 miles to Edinburgh :rofl:, crack myself up sometimes lol)
ItzGord (probably)

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Last edited:

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
done, no practice for this track, been studying too much for my exams

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Im not sure i will be there this sunday. Today are dog was put to sleep and im devastated atm. So long my friend:cry:

Millsehh

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Put me on the Absentees list. Got a Duke of Edinburgh Award practice walk tomorrow through to Monday. Fun.

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Im not sure i will be there this sunday. Today are dog was put to sleep and im devastated atm. So long my friend:cry:
Dude, that sucks. I totally understand if you dont make it Sunday. If you do then we'll see you then, if not, no sweat. Take it easy buddy :(

Put me on the Absentees list. Got a Duke of Edinburgh Award practice walk tomorrow through to Monday. Fun.
Done. Question though. How long is that walk? And if its gonna take you 3 days cant you just get the train or something? :hilarious:

Edit: Also, I assume its the new update that has screwed up XBL? If it's still boned on Sunday, do we reschedule or forget about Silverstone entirely? Ofc thats my pessimistic nature assuming it will still be boned come Sunday lol.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Millsehh

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Dude, that sucks. I totally understand if you dont make it Sunday. If you do then we'll see you then, if not, no sweat. Take it easy buddy :(

Done. Question though. How long is that walk? And if its gonna take you 3 days cant you just get the train or something? :hilarious:

Edit: Also, I assume its the new update that has screwed up XBL? If it's still boned on Sunday, do we reschedule or forget about Silverstone entirely? Ofc thats my pessimistic nature assuming it will still be boned come Sunday lol.
I was online earlier and everything seemed to be working fine.. Apart from party/game invites.
We could have the host make an open party and the invite only session, then people can join the party so they can join the game without an invite. It would take awhile but it should work