Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8:00pm]

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@Greedy Chris x yea another good comms vid, keep it up dude. For future reference tho (not that Im expecting to feature in any more races this season lol but u never know) its supposed to be 'BlueArsedGibbon' but I had to change it multiple times way back when I was playing CoD:MW and the little crybaby fuktards that now make the franchise unplayable figured the only way they could get back at me was report my name coz they sure as **** couldn't stop me from killing em lmao. Also, in case any of you were wondering, which im almost 100% certain your not but I'm gonna tell you anyway lol, The name BlueArsedGibbon originates from one of these:

Someone had put an 'I R Baboon' sticker on the top. And I was very, very drunk when I saw it hence why it was a gibbon not a baboon lmao. True story. :wacky:

Reactions: Greedy Chris x

mat231985

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2014
@Greedy Chris x I can see from your point of view that the penalty was undeserved and would support you getting that reversed. Im sure you'd agree that I did leave a car's width but you've come off harshly with the sidepod glitch!
Put your video up sooner next time!
Like I said, from my view, I didn't even see you until you dropped back on the mini map and I checked my rear view, so I'd done nothing wrong and felt I should keep my 2nd place.
But it's best to be sporting. It's early in the season and I can see that was harsh on you.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Greedy Chris x

mat231985

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2014
Although I must add, the rest of your video was a little ridiculous. You make me out to be a villain. I didn't smash you off. You put your car in a silly place. You were never going to make an overtake round the outside there. So you deserved to spin, but the penalty was harsh..
You can even see in the thumbnail of your video that I've left room. You have space on your left and didn't use it...

Last edited:

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Although I must add, the rest of your video was a little ridiculous. You make me out to be a villain. I didn't smash you off. You put your car in a silly place. You were never going to make an overtake round the outside there. So you deserved to spin, but the penalty was harsh..
You can even see in the thumbnail of your video that I've left room. You have space on your left and didn't use it...
If you gave him room he wouldn't have spun off..

mat231985

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2014
I did give him room! Look at the thumbnail of his video. There's clearly room to his left.
Plus I'd chosen my line before he was alongside and stuck to it. I was ahead and on the inside. It was up to him to yield.
That overtake was never going to stick. Just because someone has a good run with DRS doesn't give them the right to overtake.
There's barely contact anyway. So I don't think I was at fault. It's a sidepod glitch. Hence why he deserved to spin, but why I'm agreeing it was a harsh penalty.
The fact is...
I left a car's width...
I can dictate the line...
My defending was within the rules.
His commentary was uncalled for though. Anyone would think I'd murdered his family!

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
I did give him room! Look at the thumbnail of his video. There's clearly room to his left.
Plus I'd chosen my line before he was alongside and stuck to it. I was ahead and on the inside. It was up to him to yield.
That overtake was never going to stick. Just because someone has a good run with DRS doesn't give them the right to overtake.
There's barely contact anyway. So I don't think I was at fault. It's a sidepod glitch. Hence why he deserved to spin, but why I'm agreeing it was a harsh penalty.
The fact is...
I left a car's width...
I can dictate the line...
My defending was within the rules.
His commentary was uncalled for though. Anyone would think I'd murdered his family!
You forced him into the kerb.. Then he sidepod glitched. I don't see how you think this isn't your fault!
[DOUBLEPOST=1430835302][/DOUBLEPOST]You could have given much more room but you didn't

Attachments

mat231985

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2014
I'm not going to argue on here. I'm sure people get bored of it, but the fact is, that's a car's width! You've kindly screenshotted the proof for me. The move was also made 'in' the braking zone after I'd commited to the corner.

Chris even states in his stewards report that the contact was his fault.

I've fully supported his claim to have his penalty reversed even at the expense of my 2nd place so I'm not sure why you're debating it...

Last edited:

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
I'm not going to argue on here. I'm sure people get bored of it, but the fact is, that's a car's width! You've kindly screenshotted the proof for me. The move was also made 'in' the braking zone after I'd commited to the corner.

Chris even states in his stewards report that the contact was his fault.

I've fully supported his claim to have his penalty reversed even at the expense of my 2nd place so I'm not sure why you're debating it...
Fair enough, I just thought you should have given more room. Nothing personal.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
LOL Gibbon actually won a race? How can u guys be so SH*IT?

Hahaha just messing with u bro [emoji14]