Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 2 - British Grand Prix [03/05/15 - 8pm]

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Not racing guys, mates here now have a good race and see you in Monaco.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
I lost my front wing in the first race and finished 8th. Second was more encouraging and finished 3rd with no stops under rain

NathanVenatus

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2015
I'd say the races went well... few small mistakes on my part but still good... 4 points and 10 seconds back in a Mercedes... first time they seen a blue flag

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Tonight was very positive and brought some confidence back for me. I was 8th by a long way in qualy so I chose to start on primes and pit on lap 1, going options to the end in clean air. I was catching Taylor in front who was on 5 lap fresher tyres before he disconnected. 4th at the end considering my qualy pace was very good. Unfortunately the second race was wet, so I couldn't use the same strategy. Got stuck behind Cameron so I decided to pit, and pulled 5 seconds in clean air. I then caught dangerman and titan who hadn't pitted, passed titan on the final lap but made a mistake so had to slot in behind. P6 was fantastic. Nice to see my connection held for once.

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
Well this was much better than Bahrain.
Race 1 Got a good start from 9th and got by FlameDragon and side by side with Titan before going way too deep and causing a sidepod glitch I waited for him so I was down to 10th. We quickly caught Nathan and FlameDragon who had pitted. And then got by Dangerman and Jewell who both lost their front wings. Finally got past Titan for 5th after being stuck behind him and got ahead of Warriorz and Taylor when they pitted. Came in on Lap 8 to react to Titan pitting the lap before but I dropped behind them and into 6th where I stayed all the race.
Race 2 Started 3rd on Inter and my car seemed on ice as I lost 4 positions in about 4 corners. To Pear,Jewell,Dangerman and Titan although I quickly got back ahead of Titan. Held 6th with Titan and FlameDragon just behind. Was 4th before suffering a lag spike losing 3 or 4 seconds and dropping behind Titan. Pitted on Lap 8 as the tyres wore gone and was 5 seconds behind FlameDragon and was stuck in 8th for the rest of the race.

Good point. Hardly any lag at all.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
good to see there was no lag last night, could be a combo of bad connections that wasnt here last night so we will see in monaco.
race 1 - took pole with my first run beauty of a lap with my team mate 2nd. kept the lead the whole race but with pear always around 3secs behind.

race 2 - started 2nd but got a great start and took the lead from rage, was a comfortable drive then on taking another win.

@Taylor Reynolds i dont no if you got disconnected in the first race but thanks for jumping on MW3 and ignoring me when we've got a lobby of people waiting for you.

thanks to everyone that did turn up and stay committed to what they signed up to.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@LC SPEED DEMON I sent you a message saying I wasn't gonna bother ill race in Monaco though
If I'm reading this right you're saying you no-showed a race because you couldn't be bothered? Which would be a bit ridiculous when you've signed up to the league to participate in a set amount of races. But your post lacks context so I hope I've understood it incorrectly, in which case please let me know!

• Winner
Reactions: RealJewell766

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
Good stuff Pear at getting P2 in both races. Sorry I couldn't make it but I'll make it tomorrow

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
@FisiFan91 was a bit frustrated with lag incidents in race 1 I could've raced in race 2 but I was annoyed and didn't want to take it out on anyone I maybe sent the message to the wrong account LC but im pretty sure I pressed reply...