PC - Round 2 - British Grand Prix [23/12/2018 8pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2 - British Grand Prix [23/12/2018 8pm]

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018
Ah, this was already a much more exciting race than the previous one. Congrats to @Mali Baćo on the win and to everyone on the good driving today.
But @Tempyy , you were lagging a lot. Just back and forth the whole time. I spun out because of you going into Maggots and Becketts on lap 1/2, not fun in these cars. You lagged and the game just launched my car to the side. But after the first couple of laps, when I caught up to you again, your connection seemed stable again, luckily.

And before I forget: already an early merry Christmas to everyone, have a good one.

Reactions: Mali Baćo

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Congrats for the win @Mali Baćo ! The race was a little bit disappointing for me. @Tempyy was lagging and I couldn't pass him in the first laps. And then in the last laps I had a tough battle with @RebornDestroyer and @Steve Jackson . In the end it's not a bad result.

Anyway, see you next time guys.
I challenged for 3rd from 4th briefly then fought a rearguard action the whole race pretty much. First @vladimirjeger then @PRelease and I lost out due to cumulative warnings (picked up at Abbey I think each time) to @RebornDestroyer and @PRelease on the line. It was very enjoyable; hopefully I can make Japan as that is the only one I have a doubt over availability for.

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018
@RebornDestroyer @PRelease Sorry about the lagging. I actually had a really stable connection in the lobby and in the race everything felt normal. I‘ll make sure to have a stable connection next time. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Reactions: PRelease

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
And here are my highlights of the race. I just realized when I was watching my recording that the race was really exciting and action-packed race. There were fights for positions like in every lap and thanks for keeping it clean everyone.

Last edited:

Tempyy

Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2018

Here are my race highlights. or more to say lowlights except for lap 1 :) Merry Christmas to everyone

• Friendly
Reactions: GRZEGORZ