PC - Round 2- Chinese Grand Prix [22/04/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 2- Chinese Grand Prix [22/04/18 8:00pm]

Maple

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 5, 2018
@karnak07 Here's what happend from my end sorry for that i was just fustrated with Corne011 almost spinning me off so i was not looking after my gears :(

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
@Maple no problem, it happened. after my game it's crashed, so it does not change anything.

by the way. strange thing, the video got corrupt at the precise moment when raining thunder crashed. in fact, from then on I could not recover the file. it's as if his crash had also buggied my game. boh

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
It was an interesting race. In qualifying on my second lap i cut the first corner and couldn't finish the lap because of that . Started on 8th place from the grid and luckily i survived from the first lap mayhem. I took 3rd place on the start of the lap 2. After that i started to close the gap between me and @Maple . After the pit stop i lost some time behind @Raining Thunder and @karnak07 . But when i realized @Maple was doing 2 stops, i stopped pushing hard and tried to be consistent. At the end i'm happy with the 2nd place.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
@Biolite80 you had interrupted me :D but who know if i would get better time, anyways im not blaming you, everything is fine.
my bad man...smh....I take pride in being clean....I was pushing and lost my rear end and saw the red arrow to late:( but thanks for understainding

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the invite what a flop this cordinator is for not inviting and adding players thanks again
It does not show you in any of the cars in the main thread for this race (all seats are taken). It does not list you as a reserve driver either. So I am a little confused as to what this is about? Are you sure you are in the correct league? I would have invited you and friended you by now if I saw you have a seat.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the invite what a flop this cordinator is for not inviting and adding players thanks again
Way to have nothing better to do than spam forums your not even a member of.....**** off and leave our extraordinary league coordinator alone.....Copying and pasting this on any thread u can find will not get you a seat or any respect for that matter......mic drop
:rofl:

DrSurge

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
Way to have nothing better to do than spam forums your not even a member of.....**** off and leave our extraordinary league coordinator alone.....Copying and pasting this on any thread u can find will not get you a seat or any respect for that matter......mic drop
:rofl:
get your facts right mate and dont assume, i didnt copy n paste it in any thread ok and less of the language idiot

DrSurge

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
It does not show you in any of the cars in the main thread for this race (all seats are taken). It does not list you as a reserve driver either. So I am a little confused as to what this is about? Are you sure you are in the correct league? I would have invited you and friended you by now if I saw you have a seat.
Sorry head squid that wasnt aimed at you i was i a different leauge and got the wrong thread. my bad :)