Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018

Event Information:
Date: Thursday October 3rd (03/10/19)
Lobby opens: 19:30(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 19:45(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 20 minutes / both classes separated (explained in League Info)
  • Race: 1.5 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x5
  • Weather Progression: Sync to race

● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 26/09/19 - 13:00(PM) - Light Cloud
  • Race start time: 26/09/19 - 14:00(PM) - Heavy Cloud -> Light Rain

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Informed No-Show's:

@Allaeddine KESRI
@Debenebis
@Endless

Last edited:
Reactions: ApexMaibom

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
My God, these conditions. I cant keep my car on the road for more than 1 lap. No tyre heat, terrible brakes, and ive not even tried wet practice yet. I've managed to completely write my car off on the second lap in each of my last 4 practice races. Hour and a half with this? Ha! No chance.

• Agree
Reactions: D.Brezancic

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry, my mistake! the race is actually taking place INGAME on 26th of september! already changed it! (my mistake...)

Ingame-date is always 1 week ahead of reallife-date! (cause of the delay)

@atlasgehirn424
@D.Brezancic
@Kleinstein
@inkychris
@F4H MaR4uDer
@Chloé
@Allaeddine KESRI
@One_Ko
@PhantomHamster
@BDG_Geo
@ApexMaibom
@aaren
@AlfaNick
@SconeCold
@MADDOG
@Endless
@AndrexUK
@Claes Landbo
@SergeantSchultz
@Smolda
@tRIP..
@Debenebis
@S4Howie
@TicklishPicklewickle
@Highwayhall
@Villalobos
@Nila

• Informative
Reactions: ApexMaibom

Villalobos

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2017
I'm sad to announce the withdrawal from this league. as you have seen, I still have several connection problems and I decided to cut it all out by changing the net provider. I m moving from the old ADSL from radio internet hoping it will be better.

Endless

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2017
Sorry guys i cant race tonight, i thought the race was next week and i'm also ill... good luck

D.Brezancic

F1 Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
First very very sorry for that contact @Kleinstein I just slide there desperately trying to avoid you, running to the grass too, but hit you ...hope it wont hurt you a lot. Very sorry.
On the other hand, one of the worst race for me with "my old problem" car slides everywhere, cold tires, no grip, no speed, braking awful, no traction, wont steer.....horrible again. Does it make sense to run online, at least, anymore??!?! Apologize to @Kleinstein once again and for other too if i made trouble for you.

Last edited:

Kleinstein

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2019
@D.Brezancic I was ok, there was not really a lot to lose and I had to pit anyways you only did a tiny amount of damage if you would even call it damage. I had problems with tractin as well. I slid everywhere in the dry and was slightly understeery in the wet (except for slow speed corners where it didn't turn at all).

• Friendly
Reactions: D.Brezancic

atlasgehirn424

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 4, 2017
Shoutout to @BMW /// M-Power not only for that win, but even more for the great idea to run this track/weather combination. That was so much fun to drive.
A shame I wrecked my car that badly, I can hardly remember an AOR race where I had such a good pace. I was just too stupid to keep the car on the road. Congrats to everybody who did better than me (Yeah, that´s basically everybody :D) Can´t wait for Spa.

aaren

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2019
Congrats @BMW /// M-Power for the race win and for this very cool combination of track weather that made the race very challenging (last sector was a b..... ahahah).
My race was pretty boring most of the race was alone, then 25 min to go i start doing calculations for fuel and i had to do some drastic fuel saving and yeah fuel ran out a second before i passed the finish line was able to roll over it ahhah :eek: :D @D.Brezancic u can check the replay since it looks like u have time for that (shout out to the imsa race if u remember ).
@atlasgehirn424 Great Job men i actually noticed ur pace in the race i even thought" damm this guy is going good today hahaha" then i lapped u when u were limping to the pit box, such a shame men u would have gotten a very good result, anyways congrats for the improvements.

D.Brezancic

F1 Race Winner
Mar 6, 2017
Since you are well known liar (yes I remember your lies from Imsa) you should always be checked.