Round 2 - Malaysian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11 - PC Split 1

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 24th April 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28
Host: @Andrei Codreanu

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:
- @Neba
- @Verney

Uninformed Absence:

-

Last edited:

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
just a heads up I might be missing the race, my internet is still down and an engineer isn't available till next Monday.

UPDATE

internet working slightly, but very slow.

Will have to see how testing goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Any chance I could take part in tomorrow's race already?
Yes, you have been added to the Split 1 roster. Make sure that you are well familiarized with all the information from the 'league information, 'league rules' and 'league calendar' threads. If you have any questions, do let me know.

Reactions: BergheVonTrips

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
seems like i wont make this race in the end. ive ended up in A&E after jumping down the stairs and cracking my head open.

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
That was fun! I guess I was lucky to be in clean air most of the time, while everyone seemed to be battling for position behind. I haven't done too many 50%-races on F1 2015 so far, therefore I wasn't sure whether I should go for a two stopper or a three stopper. Ultimately, I've decided for a three stopper which meant I had to push like crazy. Obviously, that's a hell of a lot easier to do when you're in the lead. First and second stint was on options, third stint on primes and last stint on fresh options again. I came out of the pits just behind Dashima, who was also on options. Towards the end of that lap I managed to pass him with the help of DRS and found myself in 3rd, behind Berrat and Pedro. Due to the tyre advantage on my side it was fairly easy to get past both of these guys, even more so as I believe one of them was on used primes. I'm over the moon to have also scored pole and the fastest lap. All the battles I had were extremely fair, so big thank you for that. Looking forward to the next race in Bahrain. See you there.

Reactions: Partyfuchs

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
I personally dont like this track at all but i think ive raced way better than i thought i could compete with you guys. Still i ended up as the last but in the beginning and mid race it was very intense to hold position. And i didn't get lapped Yeah!!! :)

Reactions: BergheVonTrips

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
shame i missed this race, my practice times would have put me on the fight for the podium.