XB1 Round 2 Rerun Poll

Should we rerun the Belgian GP?

• Total voters

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
As about 10 drivers were badly affected by lag in that race there will be a vote to do a rerun of the race. Please only vote if you were involved in the race.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
An example of some of the lag

Hamster4racing

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 23, 2015
An example of some of the lag
Thing is though, Giant's car actually DID do that, as seen on stream. I know he disappeared afterwards but he was there...
Definately no re-run, I know of 3 incidents that happened, nowhere near enough for me

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Thing is though, Giant's car actually DID do that, as seen on stream. I know he disappeared afterwards but he was there...
Definately no re-run, I know of 3 incidents that happened, nowhere near enough for me
over half the grid were affected by peoples lag, about 3 separate occasions for me alone!! and i know of at least 5 other incidents. you heard me in party chat how bad the lag was lol

Kjgamer3

S15 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Aug 19, 2017
To be honest... are you actually serious?? This is just a mini Christmas league there isn't even a stewards panel so it's not that serious do we really need re-runs???

Seiyariu

AOR XB1 F1 Commentator
Jun 23, 2014
Well I've voted anyway given I was 'involved' in the race as I streamed it. As it's been said it's just a 'not very serious' mini Christmas league. I've streamed it once and would rather not take additional time to do it again. Admittedly it was very laggy but I'm sure everyone was aware of the state of the game when they signed up to do this. I don't think it's fair on people who drove well and finished well to have their results taken off them through no fault of their own. It could be argued that this happened with people who had lag incidents - their results were made worse by the lag - but do you expect anything else with this game? Imagine if we were to rerun and the lag issues be the same or worse. This game sucks and you all knew how bad the online is when you signed up. I think there needs to be a large majority of votes for a rerun to be considered because the voting system can be taken advantage of by people who maybe had bad races and weren't involved in lag incidents so they can have a second crack at it. We'd then also have to find a date that is suitable for everyone (including us commentators). The game isn't perfect and it's only a not very serious 5 race season, so from my point of view a rerun is a lot of time and effort for something that doesn't really matter :shifty: